2.8 - parties.

the girl athen had met at a party decided she would move it. her name is amber leesh. i think she went to high school with us but i don't exactly remember her. she's moving in in two days.

it's been nearly a week since we moved into our beautiful house and we're almost completely settled. living with my best friends and next to my boyfriend is such a dream. i love being so close to everyone.

"aylaaaa, please come." colby basically begged me. there's a party happening at his friend brennens house and all of our friends were going.

"i'll go if you stop bugging me." i laughed.

"perfect... we're leaving at 10." he told me, kissing my shoulder.

"i guess i should get ready then." i sighed, noticing it was 8pm.

"alright, i'm gonna go smoke on your balcony." he told me, opening the door. colbys smoking habit is nearly gone... he used to smoke all of the time but now it's just like once a day if that.

i sat down at my vanity, tara and stassie basically flying into my room.

"hey bitch." stas said, throwing herself onto my bed.

"we heard you're coming to the party tonight." tara said before i could say anything.

"i just decided." i laughed.

"colby texted the group chat." stas said, making me realize i had no clue where my phone had gone.

"can we all get ready in here?" tara asked.

"sure." i smiled, making them run to their rooms to get their makeup.

"hey, i heard we're all getting ready in here." kat said, sitting next to me.

"word travels fast around here." i laughed. athen came in seconds later, stas and tara following.

"woah where the hell did you guys come from." colby laughed, shutting the balcony door behind him. "i'm gonna head over to mine to get ready. i love you." he said, reaching around me to kiss me.

"awwww." i heard all of the girls say, making me roll my eyes and laugh.

"i love you too." i smiled as he walked out of my room.

"you guys are the cutest thing ever." tara said, making me smile at her.

-

"have you ever smoked weed?" colby asked me, making my eyes widen slightly since that was not what i was expecting him to ask. in which he laughed at my reaction. "i'll take that as a no. do you want to smoke weed?" he asked. we made it to the party and we were in the kitchen with a group of people i didn't know.

"i guess." i shrugged, watching him grind the weed. watching him roll a joint is honestly just as hot as watching him smoke.

colby made eye contact with me, lighting the joint, holding it up to my lips. "good girl." he whispered as i took a hit.

i managed not to cough after i hit it, probably thanks to colby letting me smoke with him a few times. colby took a hit himself, looking just as hot as normal. i watched as someone else took the joint from him... i'm guessing that it's brennen, but colby didn't introduce us. the joint was passed around a couple times, the six of us in the circle all hitting it a few times.

"howre you feeling?" colby whispered in my ear, kissing my neck after asking.

"i'm hungry." i giggled.

"you have the munchies." he laughed. "what do you wanna eat?" he asked me.

"oh my gosh can we postmate nachos and cookies?" i asked excitedly.

"yeah." he laughed, pulling his phone out and letting me customize them.