2.7 - moving.

"colby, be carful! that box is fragile!" i exclaimed to the boy who almost dropped the box of brand new dishes i had bought.

"oh yeah ayla, cause i purposely was trying to drop it." he laughed, rolling his eyes. the girls and i are moving into our house today so all of the boys were over, helping us with boxes. stas is still single, for now. she's so pretty that any boy will fall at her feet, and she catches feelings fast so it's only a matter of time before she finds another boy. athen and mikey officially started dating. annnnnd we're still on the hunt for a sixth roommate.

"those go in the kitchen anyways, loser." i told him, hanging up a tee shirt.

"ayla, your phone is ringing." i heard tara call from downstairs.

"can you answer it?" i yelled back to her, setting the box of clothes in the closet to deal with later.

"ayla, it's the people bringing our couch! they delayed the delivery to monday." she yelled up again. great, we have to survive the whole weekend without a living room.

"shit. okay, i guess." i yelled back, hearing a laugh from multiple people around the house.

"where do you want this box, ayla?" jake asked, bringing one of many boxes of records in.

"you can set it by the tv over there, thanks." i smiled.

"no problem." he grinned, walking out of the room. i had gotten the master bedroom in our new house. we had a very intense rock, paper, scissors tournament  to determine who got this room... and i somehow won. all of the other bedrooms are the exact same size, just different bathrooms and closets so the other girls decided amongst themselves to decide who got what room.

two of the movers were in my room, trying to move my bed and mattress in without hitting anything. meanwhile, i was trying to figure out how i wanted to organize my shoes in my closet.

i decided it'd be best to give up and go downstairs to help tara and athen to put away all of the new dishes and the rest of the kitchen stuff.

-

"you look like you're about to fall asleep." colby laughed as i tiredly organized my records, alphabetically of course. "why don't you lay down, princess. i'll finish this." he said, making me smile.

"i don't want to go to bed without you." i sighed, trying to figure out where i should put my 7 inch records.

"we can work on it in the morning." he said, rubbing his hand on my back. "you look exhausted." he laughed.

"i am." i groaned, managing a little smile.

"come here." he said, scooping me up from the floor, effortlessly, making me squeal. "you're adorable." he laughed, kissing my nose as he carried me to the bed. he dropped me down onto the soft mattress, flopping back next to me.

"athen thinks she knows a girl who'd move in with us... they met at a party and barely know each other but i guess she's nice." i told colby.

"that's good." he said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"yeah, it'll make the place cheaper for the rest of us but i think we'd have to add her name onto the lease or something." i told him, my eyes fluttering shut.

"good night." he laughed, kissing my forehead.

"good night." i mumbled. "i love you."

"i love you. now go to bed." he laughed, pulling me closer to him.