1.9 - prove it.

"prove it." i smirked, leaning in to kiss him again. the whole vibe of the room shifted. he sat up further, his phone falling to the floor, staring at me in awh.

"r-really?" he asked, looking into my eyes. "if you're not ready, i'm not pushing you to-" he started but i cut him off.

"colby." i playfully groaned. "you're killing the vibe i had going." i said, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

his eyes met mine, raking down my body. i could tell he caught a glimpse of my black underwear... the same pair he put on me after that night when we were in kansas. colby bit his lip and shook his head, looking back up to my eyes.

"no." he said, hurt flashing on my face.

i backed up off of the bed and jumped down. my shirt had ridden up and i was sure that the black lace of my underwear was fully on show. i barely attempted to fix it as i walked down the stairs and into my kitchen, trying to ease the pain in my chest. i was nervous enough to ask him, let alone get rejected.

i heard colby curse under his breath, following me. i was standing with my back to him, trying to wipe the tears that had come back. he walked around me, frowning when he was that i was crying.

"ayla," he mumbled, taking my wrists in his hands. "i didn't mean that in a bad way. i just don't want you to think you have to do anything special for me now that we're back together." he said. i nodded, grabbing his hand to lead him back to the bedroom.

i laid down on the bed, basically pulling him on top of me. i held eye contact with him, saying "good thing i'm doing this for both of us then." i whispered, my breath going shallow. "i love you."

"i love you, ayla." colby chocked out, moving one of his hands to cup my jaw. "i love you so much." he said, pausing for a second. "if you're sure you're ready, we can do this." he said, leaning down to kiss me. he pressed his lips to mine. i could tell both of our hearts were beating out of our chests. i had never done this... and to be fair, colby really hasn't either. this was different then the hook ups with girls at parties. we were doing this out of love, not lust.

colby kissed me passionately, as most of our kisses happened. it was his way of letting me know how much he loved every inch of me. he kissed down my chin, then to my neck where they found their rightful spot right above my collar bone. his teeth nipped at the sensitive skin, leaving his mark. my fingers found his hair as he sucked on my neck, pulling away and blowing on the wet spot, sending goosebumps over my shoulders and down my arms.

he pulled away, his blue eyes meeting mine. his swollen lips parting. "do you, um- are you sure?" he asked again, his tongue nervously running over his lips. i nodded to him with a little grin. "god i love you so much." he said, kissing me hard as if to prove it.

his fingers moved done between us before colby looked down, breaking the kiss, working on the zipper after getting the button.

"is it stuck?" i asked, letting out a little giggle. i could physically see goosebumps on his arms after that. i moved his urgent hands, trying to quickly get the zipper down as his eyes made contact with mine again. almost effortlessly, i got the zipper down. as i went to remove my hand, my index finger brushed against his sensitive area. he groaned, rushing to get his pants off. i giggled and then reattached our lips.

colbys skillful hands grasped the end of my shirt, pulling it over my head. "i've been wanting to do this we were in your driveway." he muttered, his eyes running over my slightly covered chest, the bra matching the black underwear. i probably looked like a mess from crying but colby looked at me like he had never seen anything so beautiful. my fingers reached for the hem of his shirt, pulling it up over his head. "i love you." he groaned.

"i love you." i gasped as his lips met right in between my boobs. his hand securely holding my hip. i was able to feel his erection on my leg and it drove me crazy. colby grabbed my calves, wrapping them around his waist. "keep talking. i like it when you do that." i breathed out.

he pressed his lips to mine, slipping his tongue past and mumbling something incoherent into my mouth. he didn't try to repeat himself either. all he cared about was making this the most special night of my life. he was going to make love to me for the first time ever.

i held his shoulders tightly before moving my hands down his arms and to his hips, sliding my hands into the waistband of his boxers.

"god damn." he moaned, encouragingly. he guided my hands to pull his boxers off. "i can't wait to hear you scream my name, princess." he said. i whimpered against his lips as his erection rubbed against my underwear. his fingers looped into my underwear, looking to me for approval. i looked at him with shy eyes, nodding. he snakes them down my legs, pulling them back around his waist.

my hips bucked forward slightly when his tongue shot into my mouth. his fingers blazed down my hips and up my sides. colby knew how much we both needed this but he also knew he needed to take it slow for me.

"c-colby." i whispered, my lips parting. he looked at me in awh at the sight, sighing in content. it all felt so right. "i need you... now."

he nodded in understandment and reached to his wallet on my nightstand, pulling out a little golden packet.

-

"colby brock," i breathed. "you did not just throw a used condom onto my bedroom floor." he chuckled and kissed me sweetly. "i love you." i grinned.

"i love you more." colby said without thinking. "and you can't deny it. i find you perfect in every way. even those shitty jokes you always tell me and i only laugh cause you said it." he said. "ayls, raise your arms." i didnt question it and i did as he said. he pulled my bra off that had somehow not come off during our previous actions. he threw it in the pile with the rest of our disregarded clothing.

he lifted me up gently, tugging the soft blanket out from under my body. he didn't hesitate to place a small kiss on my hip bone. i moved onto my side, staring into his eyes. completely not caring that my boobs were on full display and that he was shamelessly staring.

"i don't think i'll be able to walk tomorrow." i mumbled, closing my eyes and moving closer to colby. colby kisses the top of my head.

"what time do you have to get up?" he asked me, making me remember that i promised stas that i would actually leave my house. she'd be stoked to find out that not only am i back with colby but also that i lost my virginity.

"probably around three." i told him.

"go to sleep, okay? i think you'll be fine in the morning." he mumbled, making me nod against his chest.

"i love you, colby." i said to him.

"i love you, ayla."