3.2 - lake day.

when we stay at the cabin, we literally live in swimsuits the whole time since we're always going from the lake to the pool to the hot tub, etc. so upon waking up, i immediately put on a red bikini. colby wasn't in our room so i assumed he had already gotten out of bed.

"good morning." i said, walking into the kitchen, everyone looking at me. the girls were all in the kitchen, the boys in the dining room.

"ooo she hot!" stas said to me, making me laugh.

"okay but let's talk about you! your ass looks so good in that suit." i said to her.

"i feel like i shouldn't be here right now." kev laughed, making the rest of us laugh.

"good morning, baby." i smiled to colby, sitting on his lap. he was sitting on one of the dining room chairs.

"morning." he said, kissing my shoulder. his one hand resting on my hip, just above the band of my bikini bottoms, the other was gripping my thigh to keep me from sliding off of him. "you have no idea how hot you look right now." he whispered into my ear, and i could just tell he was smirking.

"hey guys." i heard amber say, walking into the room. everyone was already in their swimsuits, asides from her, so i assumed that athen and stas had informed everyone else.

"good morning." i smiled to her.

"what's the plan for today?" she asked, grabbing an apple and sitting next to kevin at the table.

"we'll probably take the boat and jet skis out. just have a chill day on the water." i said to her.

"oh cool. i'm gonna go put on a swimsuit then." she announced.

"will you help me with the boat?" i asked colby, hopping down off of his lap. he nodded, so i excused the two of us, telling everyone else to come out to the boat whenever they were done eating.

"ayla?" i heard a voice yell from the yard beside mine.

"andy?" i asked, looking over to him with a smile. he dropped the dog toy he had been holding, running over to my yard with southy following him. "hi, southy." i cooed to the little golden retriever.

"how have you been?" he asked me as i stood up, hugging me.

"i've been good. oh! this is colby." i introduced.

"oh, hey man. i'm anderson, it's nice to meet you." andy said to colby, holding his hand out to shake colbys. colby hesitated but shook his hand, muttering out a 'hey man.'

"sooo is alex here too?" i asked him, continuing to pet southy. alex and andy have been my neighbors since before i could remember. our families were always close so we would have boat days allll the time when i was younger.

"yeah! he just left to go get drinks. we were gonna have a boat day." he informed.

"so are we! you guys should join us. stas and athen are here too." i told him.

"cool, i'll tell alex to get more drinks."

"perfect. is petunia here?" i asked with a laugh.

"she is. she's the less energetic dog so she's sleeping on the couch." he told me, laughing. petunia is his other dog... she's a fat bull dog. she's adorable though.

"we're gonna go get the boat ready so meet us down there at 12!" i told andy, watching him walk away.

"got it, aylee." he smiled to me, calling me one of my childhood nicknames.

"why'd you invite him?" colby asked me once we got down to the dock.

"because he's my friend." i laughed. "are you jealous?" i smirked at him.

"pffft, no. i am not jealous." he scoffed.

"whatever you say, lover." i laughed. "you don't need to worry about him, though. because i loooove you." i giggled as he peppered kisses around my face.

"i love you." he said, kissing me on the lips.

-

everyone loved andy and alex... they supplied a lot of booze for us all. andy decided to be our "dd" on the boat since he was one of the few who had their boating license, in which jake made several spongebob jokes about.

"you wanna go on the jet ski with me?" i asked colby.

"sure." he said, standing up and grabbing my hand. he somehow managed to effortlessly get onto the jet ski that was wobbling in the water. he reached his hand out to grab mine, helping me onto the jet ski. "you good?" he asked me once i was on, my arms wrapped around his waist.

"yep." i smiled.

-

"i swear, none of you have ever been camping before." i laughed, trying to fix the atrocious fire they had made.

"sorry we aren't perfect like you, princess." colby said from behind me, making me flip him off as andy fist bumped him. they were actually getting along pretty well now and i was very happy about that.

"it's okay, ayla, if colby won't appreciate the fact that you're perfect, i will." stas said, playfully kissing my cheek, making everyone laugh.

"see colby, i pull bitches." i joked.

"mhm, whatever you say, princess ayla." he laughed.

"fuck you." i said, still laughing.

"oh you will." he smirked, making everyone laugh.

"don't say that in front of my virgin ears!" i exclaimed.

"oh, don't act so innocent babe." he joked.

"enough of this." i laughed. "let's make s'mores."

"that fire was pretty good though... you know i was almost an eagle scout, right?" colby asked, making me laugh.

"yeah, until they kicked you out for bringing alcohol on one of the camping trips." corey laughed from beside me, making me crack up.

"no way?" i laughed.

"he did! he was passing it out like candy." sam said.