3.0 - hookups.

"yes, we did hook up." amber glared again. why was she so pressed?

"oh..." i trailed off.

"are you sure?" colby asked her, still not remembering. "i was probably drunk or some shit." colby said, making everyone laugh but her. okay, what the fuck?

"yes i'm sure." she said, rolling her eyes.

"hey guys!" stas said, walking into the room. it was very evident that the air was tense. stas was lightening it up, at least. within minutes, it was like every other pizza night we've ever had before. the air wasn't so thick anymore. there was the typical loud music, lots of food and a ton of white claws.

-

"hey, ayla." i heard amber from behind me, making me jump.

"oh, good morning." i smiled.

"soooo you and colby, huh?" she asked as i made pancakes.

"yeah... going onto eight months." i told her with a small smile.

"really? i didn't know he'd be able to stay with only one person for that long." she scoffed. what is her problem? "so anyways-"

"good morning, beautiful." colby said, coming up from behind me me and kissing my neck. he was still shirtless, the hickeys i gave him fully on display.

"morning." i smiled.

"oh, hey amber." he said to her, glancing over. she gave him a simple wave, leaving the room quickly.

"she seriously has something against you." i whisper laughed, flipping the pancakes.

"i literally don't even remember her." he laughed.

"weird." i said, jumping up onto the counter. "do you work today?" i asked him.

"yeah, for a couple of hours. alex asked me to come in to restock. they just got a huge ass shipment in." he said, taking a bite of a chocolate chip pancake.

"do you want me to drive you and then we can get dinner afterwards?" i asked.

"or i could just walk there and then we can go to dinner afterwards." he suggested.

"i don't mind driving you there." i laughed. "it's a ten minute drive." i said.

"fine. i have to go get ready though. i start at eleven." he said, kissing my cheek.

"love you!" i called after him.

"i love you more." he yelled back, shutting the door behind him.

"ooo those look so good." stas said, walking in and noticing the stack of chocolate chip pancakes.

"you can have some." i laughed.

"cool, thanks. what're you up to today?" she asked me.

"i'm going to work with colby and then i have a nail appointment with my mom andddd then i'm going to get colby and we're going out for dinner." i told her.

"ooo fun. can i come to your nail appointment? i feel like we haven't hung out in a while." she said.

"for sure... invite claire too. i'm sure our moms miss each other just as much." i laughed.

"we should have movie night with everyone tonight." stas said, athen walking into the kitchen.

"a movie night? i'm so down." ath said.

"i'm actually so down." i said. "we could go to the cabin, take some scary movies and make a little weekend out of it." i suggested.

"we haven't been to the cabin in so long! i've missed it up there." stas said.

"right? i think the last time we went was last halloween." athen said.

"it was. the boys are having a party on halloween so make sure your schedules are clear." i told them.

"should we invite amber to the cabin?" stas whispered to us.

"i dunno. she was really weird around the boys last night. i think she has something for colby." athen said.

"she def does but i think it's too rude not to invite her." i sighed.

"hey whores." i heard from behind us, seeing tara, kat and devyn walk in.

"hey, we're going up to my cabin for the weekend if you guys wanna come... make sure the boys know too!" i told them.

"ooo a scary weekend at a cabin in the woods right before halloween? what a vibe." kat laughed.

"it'll be fun!" i told them.

"what'll be fun?" amber asked, walking into the room.

"oh... we're going to my cabin for the weekend if you wanna come." i said.

-

"do you wanna come in? we just got a shit ton of new records in. you can have first pick." colby informed me.

"i'll come in," i smiled, opening my car door. "sooo is someone covering for you so you can come to the cabin tonight?" i asked.

"not yet. but i bet if you ask aj for me, he'll cover my shift. he thinks you're the hottest girl to walk the planet. and i can't disagree." colby smirked, kissing my cheek as we walked in.

"hey aj." i smiled.

"ayla! colby! hey. i didn't know you were coming in." he said, turning his attention to me.

"i decided to stop in, crate dig a bit." i said.

"oh cool. alex is in the back if you want to go clock in, colby." aj said, colby nodding.

"aj, is there anyway you can take colbys shift tomorrow?" i asked him with a little grin. "i really need him to be with me this weekend." i said, being slightly dramatic.

"uh- yeah, yeah of course. i'll fill in for him." aj said.

"thank you soooo much!" i smiled.