2.0 - morning after.

colby ;

the next morning, i found myself strangely obsessed with this little freckle on aylas chest.

okay, yeah, i was kind of staring at aylas boobs because i'm a boy. it was inevitable with the way the blanket had moved down, just below her belly button. i thought of respectfully putting some clothes on her but fuck, she is so gorgeous. that one little tiny freckle made me squirm.

that's when i realized that every single inch of aylas body is mine. no one else had or ever will be able to touch her like that, make her squirm, like i could. just me.

i slid out of bed, my eyes on her to make sure she didn't wake up. ayla stirred a little on the bed, grasping at the area where my body once was. i stood there for a moment, just watching her. i finally pulled up my boxers.

i shamefully grabbed the condom from the floor and disposed it into her bathroom, hoping her parents wouldn't see it.

i wouldve like to take her virginity with candles and rose petals and all of that cliche shit. doing it the same night she forgave him for being a total ass was not the plan. but god, how could i have said no? she didn't even just ask, she begged. i wasn't sure what i would have done if she would have tried to get on her knees and beg-

shit.

i went into the kitchen, trying to take my mind off of all of the things i wanted to do to her. ayls was asleep in her room and i didn't need her waking up to me jacking off... at least not again.

i was going to go get breakfast for the two of us but what if she woke up and i wasn't there? then she would think i used her.

i decided to wait for her to wake up and then take her out. i ended up sitting on the counter, getting distracted by some texts from the boys. they asked how it had gone and i told them it went very well.

i heard her soft voice at the bottom of the stairs. looking up at her, i almost dropped my phone at the sight.

ayla was standing there, the thin, white sheet wrapped around her body, contrasting with her tan skin. her cheeks were flushed and she was looking at me with these huge doe eyes, like she was too shy to talk. i jumped down from the counter, setting my phone down.

"did you sleep well?" she asked. i didnt answer, only moved closer to her, taking her face in my hands. i placed a kiss on her closed lips and she pulled away grinning. "what was that for?"

"to let you know i love you" i mumbled, smiling down at her. i'd gone soft. only for the tan, 5'4 girl in front of me.

"really? all i got from that is that you haven't brushed your teeth yet." she teased, making me scowl. "i love you too. what time is it?" she asked, eyes flickering over to the clock before i could answer. it was only 11:22. she has her arms around my waist. "do you want to come to the store with me? there is like no food here." she said to me.

my hands reached down, cupping her bare butt, making her tense up, which made me laugh. "i'll come but i was thinking we could get breakfast. i'll pay." i said.

"yay!" she cheered, hugging me. "i have to shower... and you should too." she said. she looked like she was going to say something else but then didn't.

"can we shower together?" i asked her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. her cheeks blushed and she nodded, her eyes shyly glancing up to mine. "you're the best girlfriend in the world."

-
my back was still stinging slightly from the nail marks that ayla's 'acrylics' (whatever that meant) had left on my back the previous night but i barely cared, staring at the beautiful girl in front of me.

ayla grabbed the body wash from me and put some in the palm of her hand, preparing to wash up. but i stopped her. "let me."

i took the soap from her hand, rubbing it between my fingers slightly before touching it to her arms. i held eye contact with her as my hands moved down her arms. i moved my hands back up, sliding it up and down her sides before my hands rested on her hips. i massaged her stomach and then moved to her boobs, rubbing over them slowly. i heard her breath hitch as i touched her.

i think it scared both of us that this felt so natural and normal. nothing was forced. i did everything for her. everything she let me do to her meant the world to me.

her lips parted and her jaw dropped when i began to suck on the part of her neck where no soap had touched. she clutched onto my bicep, letting out a small whimper.

i turned around so that she was under the running water. she had marks all over her body from the previous night, and she looked as hot as hell. i moved closer to her, one hand going around each side of her to rinse my hands behind her. i kissed her again. she complied, holding the back of my neck with one hand and playing with the wet hair at the nape of my neck with the other.

i guided her hand down, right before my area before pressing my forehead to hers. "can you do something for me?" i pleaded, my voice giving out. "please."

she didn't hesitate to nod, swallowing the lump in her throat. she looked to me but i couldn't tell if it was for help or reassurance. i gulped, placing my hands over hers, showing her what to do. i shakily let out a breath. ayla nervously looked up at me, making me shut my eyes tightly, and throw my head back.

"faster." i breathed. she quickened her movements, watching my reaction from under the water. i didn't realize she had dropped to her knees until i felt her her mouth around me. my eyes shot open and widened. my fingers caught in her hair as she looked up at me through her eyelashes. looking at her was basically enough for me. she watched as i came undone, swallowing it like a good girl.

"i love you so fucking much." i mumbled to her, tiredly. "i can't believe you just did that." i said, she sprayed me in the face with the shower head in return, making me laugh. "i deserved that."

"get out so i can shave my legs." she instructed. i got out, wrapping one of her white towels around me.

"does this mean you'll walk around naked for me? i like your body. a fucking lot." i said with a smirked, knowing she could see my through the shower curtain.

"i was feeling generous." she giggled.