1.0 - party.

"ayls, are you staying for the party tonight?" colby asked me. we were laying in his bed, in pajamas, listening to the killers in a comfortable silence. i had driven over earlier in the morning.

"yeah. i didn't bring any clothes though... just these pajamas." i smiled, looking down to my silky pink pajama shorts and the hoodie of colbys that he let me wear one night and i never gave back. his hand ran up and down my thigh, making me feel some kind of way.
i leaned up, letting our lips connect. it only lasted a few minutes though.

"text tara to bring you something to wear." he suggested, slipping his hand underneath my hoodie. i had to hope that his hand wouldn't go up any further than where it layed on my hip, since i failed to put a bra on this morning.

"okayyy," i dragged out, pulling my phone out and unlocking it.

"you're still coming to kansas with me next weekend, right?" colby asked me. a twenty hour car ride with my boyfriend? that sounded good to me. we decided to drive because road trips are always more fun.

"i'll be there." i smiled. i knew colby was slightly uncomfortable going alone since he hasn't talked to any of them in years. i guess his mom tried to call him a bunch in the past few months but he only ever answered the one.

"where are you going?" colby asked me when i detached from him to go flip the record.

"this song is almost over." i laughed.

"wow, you know this album better than i do, huh?" he asked me with a laugh.

"i mean, it is my favorite." i smiled.

"you're so cute." he said, pulling my body down onto his. i grinned at him before our lips met. colby would never be caught saying anything was cute, unless it was ironic. i was an exception. at least that's what jake told me.

"i'm hungry." i smiled.

"i can help you out with that." colby smirked, making me laugh.

"not like that, you idiot." i laughed, kissing him one last time before getting out of bed.

"i hope you can cook because i can't, just so you know. but you can use anything here to make food." he said, following me down the stairs.

"i can cook." i laughed.

"i dunno how many vegan options we have though. maybe a homemade vegan pizza?" he suggested.

"that sounds so good." i said.

we ended up making two pizzas so everyone could have some.

"thanks for the food, ayla. i quite enjoyed it." jake laughed.

"yeah. it's nice to have someone else in the group who doesn't eat meat." tara smiled. tara is vegetarian whereas i'm vegan but close enough. "come with me, ayls, we need to start getting ready!" she said.

"okay, okay." i laughed, following the excited girl up the stairs and into what is jakes room.

"i hope you're okay with slutty clothes because that's all i brought." she laughed. "if not, devyn has stuff you could borrow."

"slutty is fine." i laughed. she handed me a leather skirt and a short pink crop top. this isn't too off from what i would've worn if i was dressing myself. "this is vegan leather, right?" i joked.

"yes." she laughed. "you can try that on and see if you like it." she told me. i slid my shorts off, struggling to pull the skirt over my thighs a little bit. it fit perfect though. i slid off the hoodie i was wearing and pulled the crop top over my head.

"how does it look?" i asked, looking in the mirror.

"you look so hot!" she exclaimed. "did you bring makeup or do you need to borrow some?" she asked.

-

"damn, princess. you look great." colby said, kissing my temple.

"thank you." i grinned to him. he wrapped his arm around my side, letting it rest on my bare skin.

"what's up with you never wearing bras?" he whispered into my ear, making me blush slightly. "not that i'm complaining." he said to me, making me playfully hit him.

"they're uncomfortable." i laughed.

"here, drink this." colby said, handing me a shot of something and a red bull. i threw the shot back quickly, not feeling the need to chase it. "damn, you take your alcohol really well." colby laughed.

"do you wanna play pong?" these boys, jace and chris, asked colby.

"for sure." he nodded. "be my partner?" he asked me. i smiled and nodded as he drug me over to the pong table.

"eye for eye?" jace asked, looking at colby. colby nodded and they both went to their side of the table, doing an eye for eye to determine which team got to go first.

both of them missed so chris and i did eye for eye, in which we both also missed, so colby and jace went up again and colby actually got it in.

so colby and i got to start the game. he went first and missed, so it was my turn. i got it in, hitting two other cups in the midst which allowed for us to get out all 3 in round one.

"yes!" colby said, high fiving me. "that's my girl." he said, pulling me into his side and kissing my temple as the other boys took their shots. chris got one cup out.

when we got down to 4 cups on their side, i decided we needed a rerack.

"can we get a diamond?" i asked them, colby looking at me impressed for knowing the terms.

-

"i want another!" i said, reaching towards the drinks. colby and i just finished playing our sixth round of pong, since jace and a guy named dan finally beat us.

"ayls, i think you've had enough." colby laughed, grabbing my hand. i was basically shit faced.

"whatever, daddy." i giggled.

"what did you just call me?" he asked.

"daddy?" i questioned.

"holy hell." i heard him mutter. "i have to go take a piss. will you please stay right here while i'm gone?"

"only if you give me a truly." i grinned, knowing he'd give it to me.

"fine." he laughed, grabbing a mango one.

"a strawberry lemonade truly." i corrected, making him glare and laugh at me, switching out the drink and grabbing the one i actually wanted. "thank you." i smiled.

"now, don't move a muscle. i'll be right back." he said.

"okay daddy." i grinned, making him groan. not even a whole minute later, a guy approached me.

"what're you doing here alone?" he asked me.

"i'm waiting for my boyfriend." i said, looking at my nails since i was uninterested in this conversation.

"who's your boyfriend?" he asked me.

"colby." i simply stated.

"colby? colby brock? no way." he laughed. "good luck with that."

"what?" i asked, confused.

"it's just that he's kno-" he started but was cut off by the man of the hour.

"don't fucking talk to her." he said, grabbing my hand and leading me through a group of people. "what was he talking about?" he asked gently, making it evident that he wasn't mad at me and was only mad at the guy talking to me. maybe they have bad blood or something.

"we were just talking. small talk, ya know?" i said.

"oh. do you want me to take you home? it's going onto 4am." colby asked.

"yeah. i have to pack for our trip to kansas anyways." i said.

"ugh, don't remind me." he groaned.