5.0 - car sleepover.

"i'll only be home for a few more days! please can we do it?" i basically begged my friends. i wanted to have a big car sleepover where we all took our cars into a big field and opened the trunks to sleep in the back. i thought it'd be a good time, especially considering the fact that i had to go to italy in a few days and wouldn't see them for nearly two weeks.

colby just turned 21 about a week ago. i was still on winter break for a few more days, then i had to go to italy for two weeks for school. the semi long distance relationship is working just as well as our normal relationship... maybe even better.

we facetime every night, where he listens to me cry over homework and where we talk about everything going on in our lives. we take turns flying back and forth to visit each other. normally it's me flying back to LA because obviously our whole lives are here but once in a while, colby will come to new york.

"it'll be just like old times." stas smiled. "i'm in." she told me.

"yes!" i exclaimed. stas, athen and i used to do this in high school with some of our other friends.

"i'll bring the drinks." my newly 21 year old boyfriend said.

"you're never gonna get tired of using your real ID, huh?" i asked him, making everyone laugh.

i sent everyone the address, going upstairs to get blankets, pillows, etc.

"will you go to the store with me to get snacks and drinks?" i asked colby when he walked into my room.

"sure." he said, placing a kiss on my temple before walking around me to get into the bathroom. i walked in after him to grab my toothbrush, seeing he was doing the same.

-

"please can we?" he asked me. he wanted to buy a some four lokos for our little car sleepover... but i didn't exactly want everyone to black out in a field.

"colby, i don't think it's a good idea." i sighed. "i just don't want something bad to happen." four lokos are kinda the worst thing ever... unless you're trying to not remember what happened.

"okay, fine." he said, grabbing my hand.

"let's just get some claws and some trulys. maybe we should get some seagrams too since that's devyns favorite." i told him.

"can we get beer too?" colby asked me.

"you don't have to ask. get what you want, besides four lokos." i laughed.

we ended up grabbing two packs of claws and trulys, a box of seagrams, 2 boxes of beer and three bottles of malibu, which seems like a lot but between 16 people, it was pretty much the perfect amount. and we could always take the rest home.

i had let colby use my card for the drinks, and despite my many protests, everyone venmoed me 1/16 of the price.

we drove to ralph's next to get water bottles, snacks and bug spray. we also stopped at another random store to get firewood.

after that, we drove directly to the field. when we arrived, colby parked my moms tesla and we got out. brennen, stas, tara, jake, sam and kat were the only ones here so far.

we decided to bring my moms tesla since it's the most comfortable and because of all of the cool effects on the little screen thing. there was no way colby and i would both comfortably fit in the trunk of his car.

-

after about an hour, everyone was there. all of our cars formed a circle, the trunks all opened so we could sit in the back of them. we had brought two folding tables so the boys decided to set pong up on one of them and then use the other to put all of the food and drinks on.

it was dark out at this point so kevin and sam
were trying to start a fire in the middle of the circle.

"who wants to shotgun with me?" jake asked everyone, a bunch of us going over to him.

colby, jake, mike, corey, athen and i all grabbed a beer, pushing the bubbles out of the can so they didn't spray. colby took out his key, popping a hole in the bottom of my drink before popping his own.

once everyone keyed them, stas did a little countdown for us. "3...2...1 drink!" she exclaimed, all of us putting our mouths on them and popping the tops off.

i finished mine in two seconds, throwing the can on the ground. jake finished next, then colby, corey and mike all finished at the same time and then athen came in last with a time of six seconds.

i am a champion at shotgunning. the first time i did it, everyone was amazed with my 'talent.' to be honest though, it's my only party trick.

since trulys are bigger, and carbonated, its typically slightly harder to shotgun one but i could finish one in the time a person could shotgun a beer.

we had sent reggie and cassie to go get dinner for all of us since they were the only two people who hadn't drank yet. sadly, you can't postmate to the middle of a field in LA.

i grabbed a jamaïcain me happy seagram from the box, sitting in the back of the car, colby joining me with a mango white claw.

"ah they're finally back!" i exclaimed when reggie and cassie pulled back into field.

"good, i'm so hungry." kat said. they got chipotle for everyone so we all venmoed them while they parked their car.

after eating, all of the boys and i shotgunned trulys and white claws. i beat them all, as always, but then i was feeling like i was about to pee my pants.

"i have to pee." i whispered to colby, not wanting to interrupt whatever conversation was going on.

"oh god. let's go to the woods." he laughed. we stood up from the group. "hey we're going down to the woods, we'll be back." he announced.

"ooooo get it!" jake said in a girly voice, laughing.

"she has to pee, you dick." colby laughed, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the trees. it was dark so colby got out his phone, lighting the way. "is this spot good?"

"yes." i said, laughing. i pulled my shorts down, squatting. "i hate peeing in the woods." i said as he handed me a tissue, laughing at me. 

we walked, hand in hand, back up the hill and into the field, sitting in the spot we had previously been in.

the rest of the night was filled with us eating, drinking and making cute little memories. around 4am, we all went to the trunks of our cars to sleep.

-

at 11am, i woke up, looking around me. tara seemed to be the only other one awake, playing on her phone.

"hey." i whispered, making her look at me.

"finally, another human." she joked, sitting up.
"i have to pee but i didn't want to go alone."

"i do too. let's go." i said, uncovering myself and hopping out of the trunk. she did the same, walking down the hill with me. after we peed, we we're about to walk back up the hill.

"wait, do you see that?" i asked her, looking through some trees.

"see what?" she asked me, looking that direction.

"that little building over there? cmon." i said, grabbing her hand a leading her towards it.

"oh, wait, i see it now. do you think anyone lives in it?" she asked me.

"i don't know... it looks pretty abandoned to me." i told her.

"let's check it out." she smirked, looking at me.