Bully's Side (JuicyXReader)

(Y/n's pov)

I lean in the walls as I wait for my friend, I let out my book and read some parts of it. Minutes later the door opened revealing the bully

Gaege Gibson, he's known to be the leader of leaders, even the teacher can't do anything about him because he's the son of the supervisor of the school.

He look at me with a serious face, I move up one of my eyebrows "What?" I ask, he scoffed then proceed to walk 'weird guy' I heard the door open again "Y/n!" she called "You're late, Gab" I said "I'm sorry" I grab her hand and head to our class.

*LunchTime*

We both sit on the empty table "Did you heard that Gaege is behaving now?" she ask "Impossible" I said then take a bite on my sandwich, I heard screaming from Gabby's behind and saw Gaege bullying another kid "See, I told you it's impossible" I continue to eat watching some kids being bully by him, It's actually fun seeing them cry.

I finished eating, I stand up and get my tray to put it back, I felt someone in my back, It feels like he's gonna stab me, I face him, It's Gaege, the aura of him changed "Move" he said, I did what he said, he place his tray in then left, I head back to our table and sit waiting for her to finish eating then head back to our classes.

*Class ends*

I told Gabby that I'll be late to come back home, were roommates, I head to the back of the school but someone's in there, Gaege's leaning in the walls smoking and tears rolling down to his cheeks, I felt sad all of sudden, is this his side? I walk then lean beside him "How's life?" I ask crossing my arm, he look at me with a shock he then calms himself then said "None of your business" I scoff "I know what your feeling Gaege, I've been through what you've been now" I said, he chuckle silently "You never knew" he said then left 'guess It'll never help' I stayed for a little more then head back home.

(Gaege's pov)

I get my things then head out of the school, a car stopped in front of me "Get in" I heard my dad said, I take a deep breath then went in "Your teacher told me earlier about your grades" I put my headset on putting it on highest volume, I'm tired of this s**t, I don't want to hear any of his words, I want to be free... "GAEGE ARE YOU LISTENING?!" he yelled but I keep silent. We reach the house, I head out and run to my room locking it, I lay in my bed looking at the ceiling, why can't this end? and when will?

*The next day

I woke up early, I make sure that dad isn't awake and head out, one of the drivers is at my side he gesturing me to get in his car, I did what he said and get in. "isn't it too early for you?" he asks "Dad is being a d**khead again, I don't want to get in his s**t" I said, he drove off and head to school. We've arrived "Thanks," I said then head out, I get inside the school, as usual, no one's around except Y/n and her best friend, they're talking, I walk past them heading to the place where no one's around.

*LunchTime*

I head to the cafeteria, all the students look at me, I look back at them in the eyes saying 'what are you looking at?' all of them avoid my eyes then face their foods, I keep on walking until a girl bump into me, it's Y/n, I heard some whispers "Oh sorry" she said then move aside, the whispering start to get loud getting in my nerves "CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTHS?! GOD F**CKING DAMMIT" the noise loosen up, I walk again bumping whoever in the way, the kids looking at me scared, I head to the back of the school, and start smoking 'I'm probably gonna skip again....'

(Y/n's pov)

*Class ends*

I told Gabby that I'll be late again, well, as usual, I walk to the back of the school, seeing Gaege smoking, I sit beside him, but this time he doesn't mind "Mind telling me your problems?" I ask "I'll be your friend, don't be selfish, share it" I added, he chuckled a bit 

"It's just unfair, you know" he starts "Your dad pressuring you about your grades, comparing you to other kids, telling you to be good enough, all of them are my reason why all of the f**king student here hates me" "Why don't you just leave him? and live where you're happy?" I ask "When I was in high school, my parents are just like yours, but worst, beating me when I failed yelling at me every time my grades are low, In short, they call me a failure it's all ended when Gabby came in, she help me from everything, she told me to move with her and leave my family," I said

"Not every student here hates you, some wanted to help you but they can't talk to you because they're scared that they might get bully by yours. Like me, I want to help you because I know what you've been feeling," I said, I face him, he's smiling then pull me for a hug "Thank you" I hug back "I'm- We're always here for you" I pat his back then pulled out, I look at the time "Shoot, I need to go now, see you tomorrow!" I wave then run out of the school.

(Gaege's pov)

I felt a relief in my chest, her words, it might heal me from inside, I look at the time and get my things out, I saw my driver and get in

*The next day*

I went inside the school, Y/n and Gabby look at me "Hey Gaege" Gabby greet "Hi" I saw Y/n smiling, I walk towards them leaning in the lockers "Y/n told me about what happened yesterday, yes It's true and Y/n is brave enough to talk to you so, We're here to help!" I smiled "Honestly, thank you for helping me even you know I ruin so many people's lives" "We know your side so, why not" she said, they get their things out and all of us head to our classes.

(3rd person)

"What'd you think Y/n? we can change Gaege right?" "Yes we can do it, just stay positive" Y/n said, "Yo guys!" They heard from one of the members of the Gaming Club "Oh Gabby look your boyfriend" She playfully punches Y/n's arms, Eddie hug Gabby as soon they get close

"Who's this man?" Gaege whispers to Y/n "Gabby's boyfriend and- since when did you get in here?" Y/n ask, they're at the field, Gaege told them that he's gonna be late and said that he need to do something but surprisingly he came early "I'm done with my things so yeah I came early than you think" Y/n chuckled 

"Yo this is Gaege you guys said?" Eddie asks looking at Gaege "Yes" Y/n responds, Eddie lift his hand "I'm Eddie" he said, Gaege grab it "I'm Gaege, nice to meet you" they both handshake. Y/n felt that the other guy running towards them "Oh no they're here" She said "Who?" Gaege ask "The Boys!" Eddie yelled "Eddie!" They yelled.

Since that day, Gaege ask Y/n if they're living in an apartment Y/n said they have their own house where all of them live (I wish they have tho, The Boys Mansion, all of my previous youtube Idols now have a mansion, I hope in the future The Boys have one too)

Gaege ask Y/n is he can live with them and they agreed, One night, Gaege planned to leave his house and live with The Boys and since then, his life become Bright from Dark 

Bonus

Graduation day "Guys let's have a pic together!" Grant said lifting his tripod, Gaege went behind Y/n hugging her neck with a peace sign 

"1"
"2"
"3" 

Gaege's move quickly facing Y/n's cheeks and gave it a kiss, the flash of the camera caught the kiss, all of them squeals like fangirls, Y/n's cheeks become red "Heh, I love you babe" he said and hug her.

-The End