Mr. Policeman (JuicyXReader)

We reaching shit yeah! 20k!

Warning: Uncensored Cursing, Smut

(Gaege's pov)

"In the location of **** there's a crowd gathering around, one of our men said they're selling drugs" I heard from my earpiece, I start the car and drove off, I set my phone on the location.

I've arrive at the place, I'm not wearing my uniform because this is an emergency and we need to catch the most wanted, I get my handcuff on my pocket and gun aside in case of ambush, 3 girls 2 men talking "Hey gentlemen, what we have here?" I ask, all of them to look at me.

"Are you interested?" One of the girls said 'Gaege, all the snipers ready' 'No, no need for snipers, just backups' I whispered "What is that sorry?" "Yeah, I'm interested, how much?" I ask, the girl open the suitcase with packs of cocaine inside "One pack will cost 12M dollars" she said, I grab one of them, I secretly wear my mask and throw it on the airborne, and pulled my gun out. 

"Put all of your hands up!" I yelled, the other police cover their cars and make sure that no one will escape "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I yelled again, one officer get the suitcase off the girl and I get close to her and put her in the car then cuff her, all the police get all of them inside their cars and head to the station.

(Y/n's pov)

'Shit! this is the only job I have and I got caught?!' "You what's your name?" The guy asks "Y/n" I said and look at his name tag 'Gaege Gibson huh?' I bit my lips 'Police these days getting hot ' (😏 it is)

One of the guys push me to the spot where people takin' a pic while holding their paper with name and the case, he remove my handcuff and let me grab the card 

*After taking a photo*

"Here wear this" The guy Gaege said, "ew Can you get me clothes for girls?" I ask "Don't be choosey and take it" he said, "Ok let me borrow your scissors" I said and grab it then run to the bathroom.

(Gaege's pov)

She's different from the others, stubborn. I lean against the walls and wait for her, minutes passed she came out with her clothes but she trim them and change into a different style, her curve shown by the cloth "Oi are you Ok? where's my cell?" she asks "OI! what are you stunned of what? me?~" she asks seductively the last word "No" I grab her hand and walk towards her cell.

"There, happy now?" I ask then lock the door "Yeah I'm happy, happy seeing that big tent of you" she said 'this girl getting on my nerves' "Ok bye" I said then left, I put the key in my pocket and head to my office.

I lock my door and sit on my chair then look down 'she really look at it' I unzip my pants and get the lube beside and start doing my job. (2 jobs in a row baby!)

(Y/n's pov)

'Does he get erect when he look at me?! that fast he's already horny?' I sit on my seat and start doing shit. I look at the table and get the paper and write something

5 minutes later and I'm getting crazy, "Hey" I heard from the door "Food," he said, I grab it and sit back on my seat.

*At night* (3rd person)

"I'll be overnight tonight babe" Gaege responds on the call "Yeah, see you, tomorrow babe, I love you" he put down his phone and lean in his chair, his eyes getting heavier by the time passed, he closes his eyes for a 'quick nap'

...

Gaege's finger pushed inside on someone's hole "You like that huh?~" he asked in her ear, "Y-yeah, please faster~" Gaege groaned as he move it, putting another finger, she moaned as soon as she cums "Oh you little slut, you cummed when I told you not to" he said "I-I'm sorry I can't take it" he chuckle making her shiver "This won't be a pleasure for you" Gaege said removing his pants and start teasing her by rubbing his hardened dick in her wet folds, "Please put it IN-!" Gaege didn't give a warning and put it in, shoving it in and out

...

"F-Fuck~" Y/n moaned out while moving her finger in and out, her bedsheet was already wet, she already cummed twice and looks like, she's going thrice. She's sweating thinking about someone fucking her, she bit her lips 'G-Gaege Gibson, heh what a cute name'

(Gaege's pov)

She felt good, I never felt this good on my girlfriend, I wish it's her "Gaege please harder" I heard but she doesn't sound like my girlfriend, I want to stop but I keep on, this is a dream, "For you little princess" I said, hearing her moans filling out the whole silence making me turn up more. I felt my dick twitch and I think she felt it too, I thrust deep inside her before cumming.

"That was good~" I heard her said then pant, I look at her 'Y/n?!' 

.....

I open my eyes and stare at the thin air, all the dream coming back in my head, I place my hand in my head 'What did I just dream about?' I ask myself and look at my wall clock 'Fuck it's 10 PM' I stand up and decided to stroll around, and look if someone is attempting to escape.

*The next day*

"Work time!" I yelled, I scheduled my date later at 5 so, I'll be staying here for like 8 more hours. All of them start working, some start cleaning the court, I sit on my chair "Here coffee sir" my assistant offered and place it on my desk "Thanks" I said and take a little sip "Is their cells empty?" I ask her "There's only one that stayed, last time I saw her, she's panting," she said 'She must've been working hard ' "Ok thanks, you can go home now," I said, she left, I stand up and get the keys then head to the cell.

I look for the cell and saw it's Y/n's, "Hey" I called, she look at me "O-oh hi, Mr Gibson" she said, I open the door and went inside "So how's your work?" I ask, I saw her stand up and get close to me, unexpectedly, she kiss me, my hand trail to her waist and pull her closer, forgetting about I have a girlfriend.

She open her mouth for an entrance and start wondering around, I got carried and get my cuff inside my pocket and cuff both of her hand on the bars, facing the other side, I bend her over and remove her clothing. I reach over her already wet hole and start rubbing it 

I put one finger in then the other one, I start pulling in and out while doing that, I move down my pants with my boxers, my hard dick sprung out that hit her ass cheeks. I place it on her thighs as start rubbing it by them, "P-please put it in, don't start with the teasing" she said, I remove my hand off her and put it inside her "This won't be a pleasure for you, you little slut" I said then move fast

"Ah~" I pulled her hair and start picking up speed, I lean on her neck and attack it leaving love bites, I keep on thrusting until I cummed inside of her. I remove her cuff and lay her in her bed, she pulled me for a kiss, I move on top of her and start making out

I put a blanket on her and wear my clothes, I hold my head 'Fuck! what I have done?! I messed up' I heard my phone pinged and saw my girlfriend calling for an hour now, I open her text saying

'Sorry babe but I need to cancel our date and we need to stop now, I'm sorry but I cheated on you, bye'

*Blocked*

My tears flowed down, after 3 years and she's going to break up? I felt someone hug me from behind, Y/n, I hug her back

"It's gonna be alright"

After that, Y/n did comfort him, but of course, that doesn't mean Y/n will be free from that, they waited years after she can be removed from the cell well...

Love Can Wait ;)