Enemies (EddieXReader)

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up 'ah another s****y school again' "Y/N you awake? you have school!" my mom said "yes im awake!" i said and took a shower and wear a black jacket with t-shirt in and a skirt, i put my blackish lipstick and went out "Morning mom" "oh heres your food" i grab it "thanks mom ill be going now" "bye" 

i got to school, i go to my club 'music' "oh the leader is here" "hi guys why are you here so early?" i ask the members in "um i want to join please?" "ok follow me please" i said im walking to the desk "whats your name?" "Gaege" "last name?" "Gibson" "ok um well gonna have a meeting later at 5 ok?" 'yeah sure" both of us went out i heard a familiar voice "hey Juice you got accepted?" i look who it is 'oh its Eddie my enemy an---- wait a minute didn't he just ask Gaege about the aceepting on club right??' i look at them again they're talking 'nah just the same' i walk pass them i dont want to have a fight again but "ey Y/N" what do you want now Eddie?" i ask "Gaege you can go now" he said and Gaege did he pinned me to te walls "what the hell Eddie?" i punch his chest and push it "its no work Y/N" "what do you want" "i want y----" "Miss Y/N and Mr Eddie are you two doing this again??" "maam n--" "i dont need your excuses you both go to the detention".

He let go of me and we both walk to the detention, i sit in the back he sits in front "so Miss didn't you told me about not having a fight again?" 'wait fight? we didn't fight earlie-- ohh i was punching is chest ohh ok""y-your miss understading maam i wasn't fighting him" "is that real mr?" "shes lying maam shes punching me" he said in sad tone, i glare at him "miss and mr i decide that you both need to fix you problems you both need to stay here til' 5" "maam i have a club we have a meeting that time" "i dont care just cancel it" 'ugh i have tis guy' "ok ill be leavign now you both need to behave ok?" the teacher said and get out ugh, i put my head in my hand in the desk, i head im giggle i just ignore it "that always work" he said "you know Eddie you are a genius not gonna lie to you but your using your intelligence in something that make people mad to you" "well" he seat next to me "you know why im doing this?" he said as he grab my hand "why are you always mad at me?" i ask "i didn't even do something wrong,, is it about Gabby" yeah i told him about Gabby cheating on im and instead of be thankful on me he got mad "b-because i love you" "w-what?" "im in love with you, me and Gabby decided to break up that time but you told me about it she is with someone all the anger i had is being thrown to you  so im sorry" "ok i forgive you" i said and he leans in and Kiss me.