Sniper pt. 2

(Gaege's pov)

I'm laying on my couch while looking at my phone, I saw Y/n get out of her room looking at me "Yes?" I ask "When will he come back?" she ask, this is the 3rd time this day "He'll come back after he finishes his mission," I said "When?! this is only my second day here and I can feel like I'm in hell!" she yells, I gasp jokingly making her look at me "You already went to hell? how'd you know what feels like to be in hell?" I ask sarcastically "Ugh!" she went back inside her room slamming the door close.

I chuckle then stand up to get the food ready. Minutes passed, I finish cooking and I already place it on the table, I walk towards her room door then knock once "Hey, the food's ready" I said "No! leave" she said, "Look Y/n what would you think Allen would react to you not wanting to eat?" I ask, I heard footsteps walking towards the door, soon opened, she look at me then walk past me heading to the table then sit on her seat 'That's easy' I walk back to my seat and eat with her.

(Y/n's pov) *Day 3* (Night

I'm sitting on the table while watching the movie Gaege's watching, his phone rings, he stop the movie then stand up walking to the dark, I can barely hear it. "Yeah, yeah, I will, bye" he walk towards me "Hey Y/n, I have assassination to do, um want to come?" he ask, I got excited all of sudden "Yeah!" I response, he chuckles "Come" he said walking towards his room, he head to his closet and get a black hoodie "Here wear this" he said handing it to me, "Ok" he start removing his clothes then wear the same hoodie. I head out then went inside my room to change.

I head out as soon as I'm ready, he signaled me to follow him, a sniper at his back while wearing a bonnet and a mask, seems his assassination attire. We both went out and head to his car, he open the door for me then he head to the driver's seat then we drive off. We've arrived at this big building "get your things out, we're entering red zone" he said heading out, I get my bag and follow him out, I make sure that I close my door before following him, "You think people around here is a normal ones, almost half of them are gang members, some is the leaders and the co-leaders" he said, he grab my hand and proceeds to go to the rooftop.

"I'm at the rooftop now, please send backups," he said in his earpiece, he sit on the edge getting ready his sniper, I sit beside watching him, the air breeze touching me, it's cold here, I hear him reload his gun and scoop. 

I close my eyes and hum a little but felt him put earplugs on my ear "To block the noise of the sniper" he said, I smiled and keep humming, I yawned, my eyes getting heavier, I fell asleep.

(Gaege's pov)

I found the target, I keep track of him but I felt someone fell on my shoulder, I chuckle a bit and pull the trigger "The target... Is gone" I said to the earpiece "Well done!" I get my sniper and put it back on the bag, I carry it on my front while Y/n's in my back 'wow I feel like a father to her' I thought then laugh a bit, I head back to my car laying her in the back again. I head back to my place, lay her in my spare room.

I take a deep breath and head to my room to rest.

Weeks passed seems both of them getting close to each other and maybe... getting close to fall in love to each other but, Y/n doesn't want that, she doesn't want it because she already had a boyfriend

*Day before he come back* (Y/n's pov)

"Hey Gaege" I called, he look at me "Yeah?" He ask, "When will he come back?" I ask, he chuckle a bit "When?" I ask again "You'll find out" he said then run to his room 'omg not this again'

He keep running to his room everytime I ask him when, is he hiding something?

(Gaege's pov)

'Tommorow Y/n... tomorrow your question will be answered' I sit on the front of the door leaning into it, I take a deep breath as I head my phone rings, Allen, I answer it "Bro, I want to ask, since you're free, can you be the pianist? I can't find anywhere," he ask "Yeah sure" I look up "Thanks bro you're the best" he said then hung up the call, I grip the phone I'm holding wanting it to throw across the room, I close my eyes as it start to 'sweat'

(Y/n's pov) *The Next Day*

Gaege told me to come with him, because he said I need to be in there, I don't know where. He stop the car in front of the park "Why are we here?" I ask, "Just go out, I'm going to show you something" he said, I did what he said and wait for him, he lead me to the middle until his phone start to ring "dammit, wait there, I'm going to answer this" he said leaving me

"Hey Y/n!" I heard from behind, 4 guys standing with a paper in their hands saying 'Will you marry me' all of them point from behind "Hi Y/n it's been a long time since we saw each other" Allen said, he kneel "Will you marry me, Y/n?" He ask, tears start to flow down to my cheeks "Y-Yes, Allen Yes, I will marry you" I said. He put the ring on my finger then I hug him.

(Gaege's pov)

I sniff silently seeing them happy together, I never saw her that happy without him, I wish, I can make her happy like that or I wish I can on someone. Allen walk towards me "Thank you bro for helping me" he said, I chuckle "we're brothers so, I'll help you" I said.

They left and I head back to my house, well back to normal, house being silent again, no yelling or annoying voice going around, it's just a whole silent place, I lay on my couch and hug my knees

*The wedding day* Still Gaege's pov

I sit on the piano's chair and wait for it to start, some people start to come in and I play the piano.

:'D

"Allen, do you accept Y/n as your wife?" The priest ask "I do" he answered "Y/n, do you accept Allen as your husband?" "I do" she answered while having her sweet smile, gosh, "You may kiss the bride" He hold her chin and pull her for a kiss, people start cheering, I pulled out my phone and head out, I told him that I already left the church to head on somewhere else
"Congratulations Allen, on having Y/n" I get in my car and drove off.

Since then Allen left the group because he's already married, well Gaege already moved on but problems and task keep on coming, it was his job before he left the group by no one knowing why.

-The end