Pleasure pet (JuicyXMale Reader)

Well as you can guess it is smut
: Smut and uncensored cussing

(Y/n's pov)

I remember what my sister told me 'When someone is sweet to you, don't expect that person will be like that all the time. Remember, even the sweetest chocolate expires.' I remember it when my 'Boss' locked me in his basement to his 'pleasure pet'.

*Present*

I was planning to escape to the basement, I stand up even my legs are hurt, I walk to the stairs when I heard the door opened "planning to escape eh?~" "Please Gaege I want to see my mother, my family!" he walks towards me and leans in my ear "you sign the contract and there's no going back~" he pushes me back down the stairs "Please Gaege, I'm begging you" I heard he chuckled he kiss me to the neck "hmm~" "you still love it huh~" he moves his hand from my shoulder to my waist and pull me closer to him, he pinned me to the wall and bit me hard in the neck leaving hickey, he trailed his hand in my pants rubbing my dick (O.O) "ha ah~" a moan left into my mouth "you like that?~" he looked at me and kiss me in the lips roughly, he slid his tongue in my mouth, a moan vibrates into my throat.

(3rd person)

Gaege still kissing Y/n while zipping his pants Gaege pulled back looked at Y/n's eyes, "do you still want to leave daddy?~" Y/n blush (what a mind you've got there Y/n) "heh~" Gaege continue to kiss him and remove their clothes until both of them are naked "you ready baby?~" Gaege ask and put his hard dick inside of Y/n then shove "ahhh!~" "that's right, moan for me~" he continues to pound on Y/n, Y/n felt his eyes going into the back of his head, his mouth we're opened while his head is tilted back "Fuck Y/n you're tight~," Gaege said still pounding into him, he leans into his neck and starts to attack it leaving a hickey. 2 minutes have passed Y/n felt his legs shaking "I'm gonna cum~," Gaege said then came inside of Y/n, both of them were catching for their breaths, Gaege hugs Y/n doesn't want him to leave "I love you..." shocked Y/n look at his face, he chuckled and kiss Gaege in the lips and lay his head in his neck "I love you too dickhead.."

2 smut page in a row and yeah hehehehe Bye <3