Maid (EddieXJuicy)

Gayest S**t I've ever written
: censored off, Smut

(Eddie's pov)

Its really hard to live in a big mansion, oh hi I'm Eddie a son of a billionaire, my dad gave me this big mansion and it's really hard to live alone, yep I'm alone I don't have a maid but i have a guard, I posted in my social that I'm hiring a maid, after 5 minutes there are 10 people applied 'ok let's found out who to trust!' i thought, Message them my address and waited for them to my office for the interview

(Gaege's pov)

I got a message from the guy who needs a maid, I mean I can be a maid right?, i looked at my self in the mirror wearing a maid outfit.

I fix my hair and some crease on my cloth, I locked everything on my house and went into my car then went to the hou- a mansion?!, the guard looked at me weird I just ignore them then walk in, wow a long line? I thought only 10 people? but why the...

I fix my hair and some crease on my cloth, I locked everything on my house and went into my car then went to the hou- a mansion?!, the guard looked at me weird I just ignore them then walk in, wow a long line? I thought only 10 people? but why there are 30 people?! "tch" I leaned into the wall waiting for the line to move, I waited and waited for half of an hour and finally it's my turn! "so um...." he looked at me "Mr. Gaege Gibson?" "Yep, that's me!" I said, then he looked at my dress "applying for a maid eh?" "yes" "since your the last here and needed the last one maid your in" "r-really sir?" i said then gave me the papers of my schedule "yes, and since the room for maids is full now, there is a spare room for my office you can use it" "aghh thank you Mr.?" "Eddie," he said and we shake hands "now you can start today or tomorrow," he said, "I will start now!" "ok you will cleaning my office on Thursdays and Sundays Ok? you can start cleaning in the corridor now" "yes sir," I said and went to the corridor to clean, a lot of paintings wow, and vases with beautiful flowers, I see the guard passing by, he looked at me "oh hi sir Gibson," he said, "h-hi" "I'm sorry for earlier" "i-it's fine, I guess," I said whispering the last word "ok see you later," he said then left, I got back on cleaning.

*Break time*

I went into the office of the owner and where my room is, I opened it "Oh hi Mr. Gibson" "hi sir" I said "break time?" he asks "y-yea" he just nodded, I went in to go into my room to rest for a minute, i let my phone out and got a text from Gabby (G-Gabby J-Gaege)

G-hey bitch

J-yes Bitch?

G-you got the job?

J-yes

G-Good to be you

J- well you are the lucky one here, you got to work in you boy's company

G-well sucks to be you

J-ugh imma head out now I have work to do

GG-bye bitch

I turn off my phone and stand up and look at myself in the mirror 'still sexy~' I thought I went out and suddenly looked at the boss but, sweating? "o-oh hi Mr. Gibson" he said then did a nervous chuckle "hi, I'm going to work now" I said and left I went upstairs and see the other maid "hi" I said, they roll their eyes, 'whatever' then I started cleaning. 

After I cleaned up "ok Maids! come down" we heard and all of the girls whisper-screaming 'the hell?' we all went down, "ok you guys will get replace by the others so, good job on cleaning you may rest now" he said and went to my room, I lay in the bed 'ah what a nice day in the office' (LOL), I heard a knock on my door "Mr. Gibson?" I heard, I stand up and opened the door "oh you haven't changed, so..." he looked at my dress 'why he always looking at me like this? it's creepy ' "um can you buy me some coffee?" "y-yes sure but in needed to change first," I said "oh in the closet there are clothes you can wear," he said "thank you, sir," I said and closed the door, I went in to the closet and, wow a lot of clothes he got here, I pick up something nice then went out "Mr. Gibson here's the money to buy me some coffee" I grab it "what coffee sir?" "cappuccino" "noted sir" I went out, I felt something I'm being watched by the other maids 'Nah' I went out to my car and go to the nearest cafe after I brought I went back to give him the coffee "here's the coffee sir," I said, "thank you, Mr. Gibson and one more thing," he said and looked at me again "yes?" I ask "um your clothes suits you," he said "thanks," i said and went to my room and lay down and message Josh the yandere (J-Josh   G-Gaege)

G-hey Yandere

J-what is it cunt?

G-noting i just want to greet you

J-fuck you

G-well Mully do 

J-i mean you're not wrong hahaha

G-Slut as usual

J-well at least I'm not alone like you do

G-that's offensive

J-hahahaha bye now I have something to do

G-do what? getting fucked by Mully?

J-if i wasn't your friend I already killed you

G-calm down ok? Bye now

J-bye

I turn my phone off and look at my reflection on my phone, after a few minutes, i closed my eyes and sleep.

*The Next day

I woke up in my alarm, I stand up and get changed in my maid dress, I heard a knock "Gaege you awake?" "yes thank you, sir Eddie," I said went out seeing him "oh ok" i heard him answer into the side of the line, then he hung up then faced me "you can clean now the corridor again, it was so fast to get some dust in" i nodded and went to the corridor again and clean, while i clean i accidentally bump one of the vases 'shit shit shit!'.

(Eddie's pov)

I heard something broke in the corridor, I went out to see it and seen Gaege bending over to the broken vase, 'good thing he is wearing a long skirt only seeing his thigh but damn he had a meaty thigh i want to- oh shit' "Mr. Gibson to my office now" i said, he looked at me "i-i'm sorry please sir" "just get into my office" i said, he left and i call the others to clean it, i head back to the office seeing Gaege standing there sweating "so Mr. Gibson" "I'm sorry please, i was so clumsy sometimes please" "really?~" i get close to him and put my both hand on my desk pinning him and kissed him deeply, "hmm~" i heard him, i pulled out a little bit with a string of saliva i smiled and put my hand on his thigh and kissed him again.

(3rd Person

Their kiss become a make-out session, Eddie move his hand in Gaege's waist and pulling it close to him, Eddie put Gaege into his desk, ignoring his things "you know Gaege since i met you yesterday, i'm getting horny only seeing you~" he said in his ears "oh really sir?~" he ask and rubbing Eddie's member "u-ugh~ don't be impatient now Gaege" "well i am~" Eddie gave Gaege a bright smirk "naughty~" Eddie undress them both and put his finger inside of Gaege, making him moan "a-ah~" "you like that?~" "y-yes a-ah~", Eddie let out his finger and put his dick in then shove it "Ahh~ F-fuck Eddie" "You're tight as fuck" "Ahh~", a knock heard in the door "Mr. Eduardo? the vase is fine now" "thank you" they heard the footsteps walking away and Eddie keeps on thrusting in and out and became hard at the same time "A-ahh~ E-Eddie~" Eddie formed a smile then lean to kiss Gaege and continue to thrust until they came.

Gaege and Eddie is panting, Eddie gather their clothes in the floor and put it in Gaege's bed and he carried Gaege to the bathroom and gave them a little shower "i love you Gaege" "I love you too"

 (Night update)

The Boys One ShotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara