Demons (JuicyXReader)

Juicy! a kissing scene!

(Y/n's pov)

hi i'm Y/n, here in our world you would know what kind of animal/monster are you, what power do you have, and yes as you know i'm a demon, my mom said when i was 6, i could hide my tails and horns and, that's the reason why i had a lot of bullies, they thought i was just a simple human.

*Present time

I'm at the rooftop, sitting in a bench "oi human!" i heard 'the alpha' (Mully), i stand up and looked at him "what is it Mr. 'ALPHA'?" i ask he lifted his hand to choke me by force but immune by it (on my story demon is stronger than alphas 😁 ) "you think i get hit by it?" i ask "y-you!" he walk toward me the use his own hand to choke me, i grip my hand in his arm letting out my claws and red eyes, his eyes widened then let go of me, his legs collapse," y-your a demon?" i point my pointy claws in his eyes then leaned in "yes and if i ever heard you bully someone by their appearance i will kill you" i said then teleport in the bathroom but unexpectedly wrong bathroom, me and Gaege looked at each other, good thing he's only washing his hand and only two of us there "Y/n?! what did i tell you about your demon form?!" he said whispering-yell at me, yea he is kind of glitch, he grab me then glitch out of the bathroom, we teleported to the class, i change back "what did i tell you? Is someone knew it?" "y-yeah Mully do" "Tch" "i-i'm sorry alright" he sigh, he leaned in then kissed me in the lips for short time, he grab me by my hand then sits, he lectured me before the teacher came in.

*After class*

I stand up and caught Eddie Grant and Josh, Gaege grab my hand out of the classroom "Gaege?" i ask "ye?" "a-are you mad?" "no why would you think of that?" "your hand" "oh s**t sorry" he said then let go of my hand, i smiled and hug him in the back "aww" i said "don't do that again please" i giggled and he carried me in his shoulder until we got back home, i went down then walks to my room to get change then walk out to cook, after i cook i serve it then called him "Gaege!" i called, i see him went out "hmm smells good" he said then we eat together. After we ate he stand up and went to the fridge to get some monster drink while i gather the plates to the sink and washed it, after i washed it i get some rag to clean the table, i needed to bend a little to reach the end when i heard whispered "damn~" 'this guy' i let my tails out and slap him, then i face him "you pervert" i said i throw the rug on its place and looked at him again, he giggled and put his hand on my side, not letting me out then kissed me, the kiss is long "hmm~" i moaned out, then he slid his tongue into mine, he lifted my leg up then pulled out "i love you" he said "i love you too" then carried me into the bedroom to sleep (👀).

(Since then Mully and the others never bother them anymore, Y/n and Gaege soon got married and had a child 😊)