Interrupt (NarratorXMully)

Go like the animation above :D
Request by: Layanna456 Enjoy!

Warning: Uncensored Cursing, Smut.

(Grant's Pov)

Me and the boys were recording for our irl vlog, we are currently in a mall just buying random things and destroying some stuff, well content they said.

We stopped in the food court to take a little break. I bought foods and sit beside Juicy.

"Can I have one?" I heard from him "Yeah sure" he take one and eat it "Thank you" he said while munching the food.

"So Josh where are we going next?" I ask "Home, we're going to open what we bought and vlog it" I nod and keep on eating.

After minutes, I already finished eating and throw my trash in the bin. I went near the pillar to lean in while waiting for them. I grab out my phone and watch some videos and look on some fanarts.

(Mully's Pov)

I stand up and walk towards Narrator "What you looking at?" I ask, he looks at me and shows me the fanart he's been looking for a while

"Damn you're obsessed" I throw my paper plate in the bin and stays beside to join him looking at the fanarts.

(3rd Person)

All of them finished eating and ready to go home.

*At home*

Dose went inside to get the camera set up ready while the others are getting the things they bought and putting it inside the house.

"Yo Juicy-"
"Juicy what did you bought?" Narrator's voice cut out when Mully speaks, he felt a sudden anger. The joke wasn't only in recording and was also even off cam.

Narrator grab Mully's hand letting the others go in, he looks at him in confused "If I heard that mouth of yours talk over mine again, we will see the other thing it can do" He said threatening him and harshly let go of his hand.

Mully looks at him in shock, it was new for him seeing Narrator get mad like that.

"Hey guys, welcome back. We're now in the house and we're going to open the things we bought, also the ones you guys delivered to us" Josh started and get the boxes in the front "Now let's start from: Vaness's gift"

*Ending of the video*

"Narrator go" Dose face the camera towards him

"Yep, thank you everyone for watching this video, make sure to go check-"
"Anyone wanna make a tiktok?" Narrator looks at Mully dead in the eyes.

"Anyways, Go buy our merch!" Josh said and the video cuts. The others pick up the gifts and put it in the shelf beside while Narrator still looking at him, Mully felt creeped out and walk away the living room.

'Thank god the retard's gone' Narrator then help the other put the things in the shelf before heading to their rooms.

(Mully's Pov)

Did I go too far? A question came up in my mind, should I apologize? I stand up hesitating to do it or not.

Fuck it.

I head out of my room and went close to his, I was about to knock until I heard an unholy noise.

What the fuck?...

I attempted to head back to my room but heard his door opened "Oh hi Mully" I heard from him "Hi Narrator" I respond

We were standing there for about minutes until he reach over my hands and pull me inside of his room, he pinned my hands over the walls while his face were near my ears

"I think you forgot what I said earlier" he said "W-what do you mean?" I heard him chuckle "Let's see what does that mouth can do" he said before pressing his lips on my neck.

(3rd person)

Mully leans back his head for Narrator to get an easier access to his neck, you can already tell. He was enjoying it.

He let out a slight moan when Narrator found his sweet spot and start sucking on it leaving marks

"I didn't thought that you will enjoy this" Narrator let go of his hand "I don't know but I kinda like it" Mully said.

Narrator hold out his hand and went close to Mully's cheeks then sliding down to his chin. He uses his index to lift his face up and leans in for his lips.

Mully open his mouth for an entrance and letting Narrator's tongue to wonder around. Both tongues start swirling in both's mouth, salivas start falling down from both jaws. Mully's hand slowly sliding down to his crotch and start rubbing it causing for Narrator to groan

"Your pants are in tent, you want me to fix it for you?" Narrator smirks "Your choice, I won't be gentle" Mully kneel down until his face were in the same as his crotch.

He unzips his pants and pull it down with his boxers, he pull out his dick and put the tip in his mouth.

He looks at Narrator before putting the whole thing in, he starts slowly bobbing his head back and forth.

"Your mouth feels so good" he pat his head, Mully deep throat his cock and pull it out "Oh sorry.. I can't help myself, it's just really thick"

Narrator then put his hand on the wall in front of them and starts fucking his face, the tip of his dick were touching the back of his throat and may be going red because of how rough his thrust is.

He stops and pulled it out "You were right, you won't be gentle" Mully put it index finger on his tip "Yeah? I'll get even rougher~" Narrator leans down to carry him and then throw him on the bed.

He quickly went on top of him and remove his pants "You look already wet, can your asshole can get anymore wetter? Let's see"

He put the tip in and then shoving it all, Mully moaned a little loud but quickly cover his mouth with his hand.

"You're too tight" Narrator groaned, his thrust began to get faster while Mully lost control on his mouth and let out all his noise.

"Ah, you're making me turn up more" he said, he grab his hand and pin them on top of his head

"Narrator I'm going to cum" he felt his hand shaking "Wait a little bit more" he grunted then thrust deeper inside of him and both cum together.

Narrator pull out his dick seeing Mully's hole full of cum and some streaming down to the bedsheet "I would like to put my dick inside of you next time, but I'm more into the sounds you make... I just.. love them" he said then smirks

"I would love too daddy" he teases then pull him close.

(Ye, this took too long but hope you guys enjoyed it :'))

[Edited]