Hanahaki Disease (EddieXJuicy)

I found this disease on google and think how would I create the story with this so yea
: no smut for this one ;)

(Hanahaki Byou(花吐き病) A disease of the human system that cough up flowers due to severe one-sided love.)

(Juicy's pov)

I take off my Vr as the video was over, I sit at my desk ready to edit but I felt something in my chest *cough* I cover my mouth and run to my bathroom and threw up, I was hugging the toilet still petals of blood coming out, I hold my chest as it aches 'It's happening again..', I lean in the walls when I heard my phone ring, I answer it "h-hello?" "oh hey, Juicy... I'm just asking if I could stay at your house?... Me and Gabby fight again..." I groaned as I felt the pain again "J-Juicy? are you ok?" "Y-yeah I'm fine, you can stay..." I hung up and clean my self up, I went out to the living room and wait for him.

After minutes passed I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and see him "hey Juice" I smile and step back to let him in, my chest ache again 'why can't this stop?!' I saw him sit on the couch, I sit beside him but still my chest, he saw me holding my chest "you ok bro? you look-" he cut out when he touches my forehead "holy shit, Gaege you have a high fever!" he said tried to touch me again but slap his hand away "I'm fine Eddie don't worry" I said and stand up, my chest is getting tight, I can't breathe normally, I collapse and cough "oh Gaege!" he said and kneel beside me "bro..." *cough* dark red blood came out from my mouth "who's the one doing this to you?..." he asked, I look at him and smile "you..." I fell in his arm, my head is spinning, I fainted.. 'I hate it when I love him but he doesn't love me back... this is the curse of me..'

I woke up, my head is on Eddie's chest holding me tight, his arm wrapped around my waist, we're at the couch, I want to get up but he's holding me "hmm.."  I heard him, I lay my head in his chest again, I felt him move "Morning Gaege" he said then kissed me on the forehead, I smile then everything around me gets dark again...

'A dream huh? what would I expect right?' I stand up from my bed and run to the bathroom and threw up some petals of blood again... 
I stand up my legs were shaking, I went out and look at the calendar and smile knowing that this is my day, the day where I can be free from all this pain... *knock* I heard, then run to the door 'shit it's The Boys I forgot!' "O-oh hi Boys..." they looked at me, they look mad at me "why?" they start to fade only Eddie stayed "why didn't you tell me about this?" he asked in a serious tone, then he disappeared... "Juicy?" I heard making me cut from daydreaming "you ok bro-" I felt my head spin again, the one I felt in my dream, "Juicy?!" I landed on Eddie's hand and passes out

*At the hospital* (3rd person)

As the nurses take Gaege on a quick check-up, some doctors told about what's Juicy's condition "Hanahaki?!" Grant said, "Narrator you know it?" Mully ask "Hanahaki is a disease (well obviously) you can only have this having one-sided love, the plant is growing to your lungs which is why he's couching some petals and..." "and what?!" Eddie asks, "Doctors said he's been suffering for like months now everybody who gets this disease only lasts for 3 months or 2 weeks..." 'Shit!' Eddie curse in his mind and walk in circles thinking what would happen if Juicy disappears from the group... "Eddie..." Josh said "c-can we see him?"  Eddie asks "Yes but this might be our last..." Eddie runs to the room where he is.

He opens the door and saw Juicy, their eyes locked, Eddie run towards him and hug him, "Why didn't you tell us about this?..." Eddie asked, Gaege smile and pats Eddie's head "you wouldn't care anyway..." Eddie looks at him shocked and grabs his hand "you think we're gonna abandon you like that? Gaege we're friends! I only acting like I hate you in our video" Gaege smile once again knowing the time has come, he coughs with no blood, Eddie looked at him, Gaege's skin becomes pale, even his red lips, Gaege closed his eyes with tears drops "I-i love you, Eddie....." His hand Eddie's holding falls "N-no G-Gaege please wake up..." Eddie said and stand up and hugs Gaege 'I never thought of it, I didn't realize it earlier... how much I loved you

(Hello guys :) I'm staying up late waiting for Juicy to hit 2 million tho hahaha Bye <3
Time: 2:25 A.m
)