Taming the Tomboy (JuicyXReader)

(Gaege's Pov)

I'm at my seat with Josh besides me "since you Gaege new here at our University i'm telling you who you need to avoid" i put my hand in my face "so looked at there" Josh said and point out "the girl right there? you really don't want to mess with her.. there's so many guy cried on her" after he said that the video played on my head on what happened earlier "Gaege something happened?" "N-nothing" i said, i looked at the door, the girl came in and looked at me, she smiled then walk towards me "oh s**t" Josh mumbled, she sits next to me "hey Gaege" she said "h-how did you know my name?" i ask, she smiled she wrap her hand on my shoulders and pulled me closer to her "your new so why not?" she said and looked at Josh "hey Joshy boi" she said "where's Mullen?" she added "h-he's on the other class" she chuckled and stand up "i may be disturb to you two, i'm leaving now bye" she said then bow and left "Josh i thought..." "yeah, she had 2 sides, her demon side and her angel side, at this point she's in the good mood,  if you get her mad she can kill you, " "woah, that's real?" "yeah i heard a rumor about the guy she nearly get killed but always she only gets a 3 to 5 weeks suspension and she had a blood of a Japanese, its why she bow if your wondering" i put my arm at my desk and waited for the teacher to came in.

*Lunch time*

"Gaege!" "Yea?" "you want to meet my friends?" "uh yeah sure" he grab my hand and lead me to the cafeteria "Mully Grant Eddie!" he called "oi mate!" Mully said, we got close "boys i want you to meet, Gaege" i waved "Oh hi Gaege" Mully said "i heard that Y/n gave you guys a greet earlier?" Eddie said "Yea not me but Gaege" 'so her names Y/n' "wow, it's rare for Y/n gave him a greet" Mully said "come sit with us" Grant (Narrator) said 'wow his voice', then we eat together. After we ate, i looked at the time "oh boys we have 1 more hour left" i said "it's good tho" "let's go stroll around?" Grant ask "hell yea" Mully said, we take a walk around while talking with them, we heard a voice coming from the back of the school "ooop there she is again" Mully said "who?" i ask confuse "Y/n" Josh said then peeked, we did peeked to see Y/n singing with her guitar.

'A thousand years?' .After she sang, she put her guitar in the walls and hugs her knees "i wonder why she's always like this" Grant said "what do you mean?" i ask "she always alone, she's just different from the other bullies, i'm not saying she is a bully but there's side of her that is a bully" Grant said to me "ohh" i responded, we heard a sigh "boys i know your here come out now" Y/n said "heh" Eddie said, we went out "why you guys always peeking on me?" she ask "its just coincidence to us to be here ok?" Eddie said "if your wondering why Eddie had the balls to talk to her, Eddie is Y/n's bestfriend" Josh whispered, i just nodded as a respond "oh hi Gaege" Y/n said, i wave, she smiled, Eddie sit besides her "um boys let's go now" Grant said then we left to our classes. 

*Last Period*

"Ok class tomorrow there is a new student, and please be nice to her" "yes ma'am"  we all responded "ok class dismissed" i gather my things out, as i got out of the door someone wrap her arm on my shoulder "hey Gaege" she said "h-hi" "any plans for the day?" she ask "nothing just studying" "oh that's cool" she said, we went out of the school still her arm in my shoulder, she's tall, i felt her hand move away "bye Gaege" she left with Eddie "oh looks like you both getting along~" Josh said in teasing tone "does she never did like this before?" i ask "i mean she did but--" "it's fine if you don't say it" i cut him "i'm going home BYE!!" i said waving at him.

(Y/n's Pov

"ey Y/n" Eddie called, yeah me and Eddie is roommates "yea?" i ask "you never did like that before you feel something for him?" "well as you know i hate girls, always our transfer students coming into our school is always girls, but when i saw him yeah it's just relief to see a boy transfer" "aww~ don't lie~" "tch you doin' this again?" "Hehehe sorry yeah i'm going to sleep now" he said then sleep, i went into our School page and i saw the picture of new student tomorrow, 'i mean she looks hot... ey mami' i laugh at my self, i shut down my laptop and sleep.