Lazy (NarratorXReader)

: This story is originally JuicyXReader but I remember that Narrator is might fit in this story and he's kind of wholesome so yeah hehehehe, This story is short ;)

(Y/n's pov)

Ughh I was so bored right now "honey what do you want to eat today?" Grant ask "anything you cook" I respond, I lift up my phone and stroll thru socials, after 5 minutes "Bunny foods ready!" he called, I stand up, I really don't want to stand up but I'm starving, I went down and sit beside him. After eating "you like the food?" "ye thank you for the food, I'm going now to my room," I said, I stand up and went to my room lay in my comfy bed, and think what would I do now? I heard the door opened "hi love" "Hi honey" he said and sit on the edge of my bed, I felt him lean into me then kissed me on the lips, I sit up and get close to him more, he slid his tongue in my mouth making me moan a little, he deepened the kiss and suddenly stopped, I look at him confusedly "Do I have to put you on my lap, Y/n?" I blushed "hmp!" I cover my face with my blanket "aww come here" he said and hugs me tight "I love you" he whispered in my ear "I love you too you wholesome bear" he said then we cuddle to sleep.