My First Tattoo (JuicyXReader)

(This is a request from a friend BellasSecretFic)

The boys live in one big mansion where their girlfriends can live too, Y/n is one of them.

(Y/n's pov

"Hey Girls, me and the boys will be recording, please keep quiet thanks!," Eddie said then head to his recording room, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I face her "Let's go to the second floor, Zerts want us to play a game," Kristy said "We're gonna play some Truth or Dare again, I bet," I said and both of us walk to the stairs leading the room where the thing happen.

I sit beside Gabby while Kristy sit on the other side (This just came to my mindDid you know Ree kid had a girlfriend? watch the whole video above, you'll find out,

"Ok, welcome to another Truth or Dare," Zerts said, she get the bottle and put it on the floor, "Let's start," she said then spin it, it landed on Gabby "Truth or Dare Gab?" "Dare" Zerts look at her while thinking "Ooh, since Eddie proposes on you, Did you both did it?" she ask, "What it?" "You know what I mean Gabby" Gabby take a deep breath "Nah we haven't," she said, "Aww come on!" Kristy yelled.

Minutes passed yet only me and Noodle picked Dare, this time, the bottle landed on me again "Truth or dare Y/n?" Gabby asked, "Dare," I said "Dare again huh, I dare you to tell us did you and Gaege did it?" "Wha- no the real dare, not this kinda thing" I complain (Karen) "Ok um..."...

*At Gaege's*

 "I said in the last video, depending on when this one's uploaded, I was gonna get a brush tattoo If it hit a hundred thousand and it hit over a hundred thousand, Now I'm gonna get a brush tattoo, BUT Juicy" My heart starts racing "Guess what guys if this video hit a hundred thousand Juicy also gonna get a brush tattoo" the others start yelling in the background, cheering that I'm going to have one too 'I hate it here'

*At Y/n*

"Get a brush tattoo, the pink one since Gaege main avatar was the green" Gabby said "Are you serious?" I ask "Yes" I take a deep breath, Since they have their own couple tattoo with their boyfriends well I guess I need to do it too. I get the bottle and spin it and it landed on Noodle "Truth or Dare?" I ask "Dare," she said "Um since you're the private girlfriend one, Go to your Twitter and tweet that you're Mully girlfriend, on that thousand of follower you have let's see who will trust your tweet," I said, she did it and we wait for hours to look if they agree on her.

*Many hours later*

"Looks like all of them agree, except on this f**ken r***rd" Kristy said pointing at the user saying that she's lying, we all laugh and ignore it. The door we're in opened, all of our eyes lock on it "Noodle what did you just tweet?!" Mully yelled running towards the circle "What is going on here?" Josh ask, the others came in. 

"Oh you guys did truth or dare again? that's cool! can I join next time?" Gaege asks "Nah It's only girl's truth or dare time" Gabby said, "Oh ok" Gaege put me in his lap "so what happened?" Gaege whispered in my ear, not close enough, I put my head on his chest. 

"They want me to get a brush tattoo since I pick dare, I'm so dumb," I said "Wait- really? that's good!, the boys want me too," he said happily "It's not good, I never have a tattoo," I said "It's fine I'm here for you to hold my hand if it's hurt, Me, you and Mully will have our tattoo in the same day so why not," he said then hugs me.

*2 days later* (Tattoo day)

"So what's going on guys, welcome back to The Boys channel, today we're going to get... Tattoo! The uh- the dead meme!" Juicy yelled in front of the camera, Smashing point me the camera, I waved "Also Y/n getting too!" he said, we get inside the building, Josh and Mully talk to the man in the counter what tattoo we're getting, 2 men and 1 woman inside the room sitting looking at us

"Are you ready for your first tattoo?" Josh ask, I gulped and nodded, we all get in Mully start questioning his artist while Gaege still holding my hands, it feels like he's more than nervous than I am, we all sit on the chair kinda thing, the lady look at me "First time?" she asks "Y-yeah" I respond with a shaky voice "Don't worry it'll hurt in a minute, you'll get use to it" she said, I show him the picture of the brush.

*Middle of the process*

The outlines were already done, only the color, This is gonna be hurt so much. I felt a hand move beside me, I look at Gaege and hold his hand.

*After that*

The tattoo's done, it still hurt for me but for them it's not, Gaege grab my hand and both take a look at our tattoos done "Aww look at them, they're cute" (Both baby brush tattoo they get)

The guy at the counter gave us some kind of cover to put it in the tattoo to protect it and hide it on the socks then we head out. "Never thought how painful it is" I said, "Sorry I need to dare you like that" Gabby said "When truth or dare has gone too far" I chuckle "So this will be the end of the video, thank you guys for watching, bye!" I end the video, I take a deep breath, and lay my head on Gaege's shoulder.

*At home*

I head out of the van and wait for the others to come out, Kristy run to the door to open it and we all went in "Good night guys" I said, they all said it back and head to our room, me and Gaege decided to sleep together tonight, Just tonight, also to 'celebrate' this moment 

My First Tattoo!

-The End

(Kinda s**t for me hahaha hope you enjoy <3)