Clingy (EddieXJuicy)

Warning: A Little Smut (?).

(Juicy's POV)

"I DON'T F**KING HAVE YOUR TOY FIGURE!" I woke up from Mully's yell

"I KNOW YOU DO, UNLOCK YOUR ROOM" I love waking up from their screams, I stand up and open on the door

"CAN Y'ALL SHUT UP FOR ONCE? I HAVEN'T GOT MY 9 HOURS OF SLEEP!" I was going to get back to sleep but heard them again.

I groaned.

(3rd Person)

Gaege's room door opens, revealing Eddie, he walk towards Gaege's bed and sit on it

"What's up?" Gaege asked, Eddie doesn't respond and lay with him. He wrap his hand around Gaege.

"What the f**k are you up to" He still didn't respond but brought his face a little close to his.

Gaege kissed him on the lips "Is that what you want?" Eddie smiled and went close again.

Gaege sits up and look at him "I just woke up man, I haven't eaten breakfast yet" he stands up and left the room while Eddie follows.

*After Breakfast*

Gaege put his plates on the sink and drinks his energy drink.

"What happened to you really? Are you ok?" Gaege ask

"Yes"

"Hmm" he threw his can on the trash and head back to his room.

*Afternoon*

Eddie went inside Gaege's room again and sit on the bed with him.

"What are you here again?"

"Grant is searching for his toy figure on my room".

After minutes, Eddie's still in Gaege's room

"It's almost been an hour, is Grant planning on living in your room?"

"Goodbye kiss"

"Will you leave after?" Eddie nods. Gaege sits on Eddie's lap, placing his hand on his cheeks.

He places his lips on him, they both open their mouth and their tongue begins to swirl on each other.

Gaege pulled back to look at him and went in again but got interrupted by a knock on his door "Gaege are you awake? Can I check your room?"

"Go away, I was asleep when you lost your stupid toy figure"

"Ok, do you know where Eddie is? I already finished looking in his room, let him know if you saw him"

He peck him once more "Now, is that all you want?" Eddie nodded, Gaege stand up from his lap and let him leave.

"I love you, bye"

"I love you too"

Eddie smiles as he went back to his room, he wrap himself on his blanket.

(A/n - Practicing kissing scenes 'n shyet. Keep in mind that everything on this one-shot is only a short term idea and not everything is prepared, that's why some chapter is short, sorry 😅. and In the next days or month, there will be something 'new' coming out. Surely or not it will come out :))