A Day As A Girl (TheBoysXMale Reader)

You guys know what this means    ;)

(Y/n's pov)

Aghh! my head! I stand up and went to my bathroom to wash my face, I lift my head WTF?!, I touch my face 'this real? shit shit shit!' i wash my face but it can't wash off, how do I tell this to the boys? my hair is long too wtf? I went into my room to get change 'i have no choice then' i wear an oversized shirt and went out "hi boys" I greet "hey-- damn mami who are you?~" Eddie walk towards me and hold my waist "Woah hold on there Eddie, who is this?" Grant asks "yeah who are you?" Mully added "first, Eddie let go of me" he let me go "how did you know me?" "alrighty, first of all, I'm Y/n-" I felt someone hold me in the waist, I look who it is "hey baby~" 'shit, Gaege' "let go of me!" I yell "alright geez Y/n" I walk to the counter to get something "so you're gonna cook?" "yeah if you guys behave earlier I will but, YOU ALL ACT UP!" I said "look I'm sorry Y/n, I mean We're sorry" I sigh "alright I will cook, now don't look" "why? are you gonna strip?" "NO!! just don't look" I said and they did what I said 'i thought'

(3rd Person)

As Y/n tried to get the taco shells in the cabinet but 'she' can't reach it, 'her' shirt is lifting up, seems Mully and Josh seeing 'her' meaty thigh, lookin' like they wanted to eat them "SHIT!" Y/n yelled, "what is it Y/n?" Sam asks "can you get the taco shells in the cabinet?" she asks "yeah sure" Narrator gets it and gave it to Y/n "Thank you Sam" 'she' said and went back on cooking the taco. "Foods ready!" 'she' called, Y/n removes her apron and attempting to walk to 'her' seat when Gaege pulls 'her' in his lap "G-Gaege!" "why?~" "what the hell?! Gaege let go of me" "here eat" he said and lift his taco feeding 'her' "Gaege" "why~ let's eat together~" "n-no let-" 'she' cut out when 'she' felt his erect hit her, she looked at Gaege, Gaege smirk and pull her for a kiss "damn, this making me hard~" Josh said "yeah ugh~" said Mully already letting out a pre-cum, Gaege trail his hand thru Y/n's curved body, Gaege slip his tongue into 'her' mouth "hmm~" a moan let out on Y/n's lips, soon they pull back with a string of saliva, Gaege pull Y/n closer to him then remove 'her' shirt off and start sucking on her nipple "a-ah~" Y/n moaned out "shit Y/n you've got a thicc ass" Eddie said and slaps it, Narrator vanished like a bubble (yep) Gaege move into her neck and giving her hickeys while his hand on Y/n's wet pussy (I don't feel safe :) ) rubbing it "ah~" Soon Gaege removes her shorts and finger her "ah!~ fuck~" Gaege move it up and down, Eddie walk towards Y/n and start kissing her neck leaving marks, without warning Gaege put his hard dick inside of her "AHH~" Gaege move and pounded into her "ha ah~ harder Gaege~ ah~" Gaege did what she said, while Eddie is having a good time on her neck and Josh and Mully having a hand job from her, making their cum shot on her face. After 30 minutes Gaege cummed inside of Y/n while Eddie came in her mouth, Mully and Josh let out on her body "Fuck Y/n you felt good as I expected~" Gaege said and carry her "I'll be going boys~ ;)" they went on Y/n's room and got a shower, obviously Y/n get a round 3  ;)

Yep I'm going to have a shower in the holy water :)