Step-Sister (JuicyXReader)

Another smut :]

Warning: Uncensored Cursing, Smut

(Gaege's Pov)

I felt someone sit on my lap, I open my eyes and saw my sister, not really my sister she's my step sis, she always teasing me by sitting on my lap and other things that can tease a man.

She cupped my chin and lifting it up, she smiles then lean over, I get ready for what's going to happen next but then she laugh

"I can't believe you'd fall for that" she said while laughing, I felt my heart dropped for a second and then felt her stand up "Don't take anything seriously, Gaege" she said then head to the counter

I stand up and head to the door "Where are you going?" She ask "Store" I respond then head out.

(Y/n's Pov)

I finished drinking my can and throw it in the bin, a sudden hot of temperature came in making me sweat a little bit, I look at the AC if it changed but still on its same temperature, I take a deep breath and grab my towel to get some cold shower.

I open the shower letting the water travel all over my body, I put my hand on the walls in front of me thinking what happened earlier. He look disappointed when I didn't continue to kiss him earlier, does he want that kiss to happen? Or he didn't have choice?

"AHH" I said nearly yelling tone, from what happened earlier is really making me question myself. I stayed in the shower still thinking about it and proceed to wash myself.

(3rd person)

The house's door opened revealing Gaege with plastic bag on his hand, he went to the counter but didn't see Y/n there. He place the plastic on the counter and look for her a little bit until he heard the bathroom's door opened.

Y/n saw Gaege on the and nod a little bit, he nod back and walk to his room but Y/n stopped him my pulling his shirt. He face her with a confused look

"I'm sorry from what happened earlier" she said "It's fine" he said attempting to leave but Y/n pull him again but this time she makes sure that it's a strong pull. Once their face were only an inch close, Y/n had the chance to give what he wanted from the start.

She leans in and went for a kiss, Gaege soon kissed back, his hand went over her waist and pulled it close, while his other hand went around Y/n and remove the towel wrapping around her.

He pulled out breathing slowly "Jump" he said, Y/n did so, wrapping her legs around his waist, he leads the way to the couch. He sit down still Y/n on top of him, his face went close to her beast then start sucking on it. Y/n moaned while forcing herself to release some milk from her breast.

Minutes after, he lick it for the last time and look at her "I want to pleasure you" he said, Y/n stand up laying her one leg on his shoulder "g-go on" she said. He starts rubbing both of his finger on her freshly pink pussy and feeling what he asked for, pleasure.

'Would she get mad If I put my fingers in?' He ask in his mind, he slowly put one finger in causing for Y/n to moan a little bit loud, he then insert another finger stretching it. He starts thrusting his hands "Gaege, please slowdown" "S-sorry" he apologized and did slow down his fingers.

He came up with an idea, he leans in and use his tongue to rub her clit while his hand thrust a bit fast. Y/n tighten her walls around his fingers when he found her sensitive spot, but Gaege keep on hitting it. "G-Gaege that's my-" her words cut out when she came.

His tongue caught some and let himself swallow it, he pulled out his fingers and let her cum a little bit. Y/n's legs were shaking but she still manage to stand up. She reach over his bulge and start rubbing it. She unzips his pants and leans in when his cock springs out.

Her hand start massaging the shaft and the tip "H-how are you good at this?" Gaege ask while groaning "I'm not as innocent as you think" She said then put the whole thing inside her mouth.

She start bobbing her head up and down while feeling the tip hitting her in the back of her throat. Gaege's hands slide in her hair gripping it, he groaned as he release some pre-cum. Y/n look at him with full of innocence in her eyes, Gaege smiles then wipe the pre-cum on her cheeks.

Y/n's thigh are getting wetter, her pussy is hungry and wanting the taste of Gaege's large cock. She groaned and pulled his cock out of her mouth, she kiss the tip and look at Gaege again begging for him to put it inside her. She stands up and went on top of him

"You are really desperate" he said, he kiss Y/n on the cheek while he rub his cock on her pussy, he then push himself inside, Y/n shed a tear as she felt herself being stretched out. Gaege stopped "Can you take it?" He ask "Y-yes just put it in!" She said

Her walls throbs in as she felt his cock in his balls deep, Gaege move a little bit but Y/n wince in pain, he decided to stay still letting her move to get more comfortable. Once Y/n adjusted herself, she tried moving up but yet still in pain "Are you really sure about this?" He ask once again "Yes, this is my first time, let me do it first" she said bouncing up and down.

Gaege felt that she's already comfortable with him, he grab her waist and move with her. Y/n's wince turns into moans and now already feeling pleasure. Gaege's thrust went fast hitting Y/n's sweet spot, she wrap her arms around his neck hugging him close and letting him do the thing. Gaege groaned once again "I'm going to cum" he said "Ah, yes this pussy needs her milk" she said.

He gave his deepest thrust before cumming, he pulled out his cock and let it cum for a little "I would love to taste that cock of yours again" she said, Gaege smirks "Maybe later? I'm tired" he said then lay down. Y/n lay on top of him falling asleep together.

(Idk if its possible to release milk from your boobies when you're not pregnant or still a virgin but yeah and also I'm uncomfortable on writing tits so I wrote breast)

(6 inches = 1 whole hand)
:)