Apprentice (JuicyXReader)

(Alright F**k it, all of my ideas on Xreader was Juicy. Inspired by a GachaTuber, hehehehe <3)

(Y/n's pov)

I was walking home when i heard my phone rings 'ah s**t here we go again' i answer the phone "yea?" "....." "oh ok i'll be there" i hung the phone and went to the HQ "so miss Jackson (Your nickname btw) your mission is to kill these two guy" she shows me the picture "ok i'm going to change now" i went into my room then change, then went out "oh beautiful as always" my assistant said "shut up" i said "ok stand by at ***** building at the roof ok?" "Roger" she is my back up sniper if someone sees us, no witnesses!, we left to the bar

*At the bar*

I see the target let's just wait for the 2 sl*ts to leave, i went to the counter to prepare the drink "are you at your spot?" i ask "yep" i looked at the targets, the girls left, i walk towards them "uh hi boys who want to be with me till the rest of the party?~" i said in seductive voice, both of them rise their hand and desperately said "ME!" i smirk 'pathetic' i walk towards them and sit on one of them lap, "drink?~" i ask, the other guy lift my chin then kissed me, then they grab the glass of alcohol, they drink it and i can see their eyes lightening "oh already drunk?" "ehe he he he" all they can say, i guide them to the room then lay them in the bed "i'll be right back boys~" i said then walk to the bathroom to 'get change', i went out with different clothes and gun in my hand with silencer "aww~ sorry but the party is over for you boys~" *Bang* i peeked outside of the room if someone is coming, then find the back door, i got out when someone pulled my wig then hugs me "Gaege?!" i ask "Ohhh~ looked like some ones missing you~" i heard my assistant "s-shut up" i whispered "did you do it again?" he ask "y-yeah and why would you care?" "i want to learn" "tch" i let go of his hug, then left "Miss Jackson reporting..." i said on my earpiece "yes thank you miss Jackson, you can have a rest" then it closed "miss Y/n wait" i just walk "rugged as always" he said, he walk besides me "can you teach me?" "Fine" i said and grab his hand then got into my car. 

Since then Gaege always with Y/n, every Assassinations he's with Y/n, Gaege learn every move Y/n did, until....

(3rd person)

???: We will getting revenge on that stupid Jackson

???:Yess we will!

???:Zero get her boyfriend!

Zero: Yes ma'am

*At Y/n*

"Y/n! someone is calling!" Y/n enters the room and get the phone "hello?" "ohh hi Miss Jackson" "what do you want?" "well miss Jackson.. your boyfriend is with us you better come before i cut his throat" "umm 3 thing i want you to know 3 things.... first is he's not my boyfriend!.... Second if he is my boyfriend, he better be tough to get and lastly your hostage is GONE" "what?! Liza get him!....*sigh*  How did you know he's gone?" "well your focusing in my voice not in your hostage, who is my 'apprentice' and.... where are you?" 'if i tell her where we are our plan might work!' "we're at *****" she said then hungs up.

Y/n arrived into the destination, he reach were the place were the other is, she saw Gaege is being held by the two boys "Welcome to hell Miss Jackson" Zero said "Gaege duck" Y/n said and he did what she said, she hit the mastermind in the arm "Fire!" Y/n said *Bang!* the bullet hit in the head of Liza "Tch! Retreat!" the mastermind said Zero grab the body of Liza then left. "Let's go" "Yes miss!" Gaege said in Juicy voice

 "Cute