A Story (JuicyXReader)

(Juicy's Pov)

Hi guys, I'm here infront of the camera to tell you a story.

A few months ago.. I met this girl named Y/n, she was kind and yet people left her. A week after meeting her, I just knew from a friend that she got trauma from her past relationship, so I started adjusting myself on her so that she would feel safe around me.

...

"Hey Y/n, I brought some second hand clothes that my sister wore once and for you to wear" I told her

"No need, I'm fine with my clothes"

"Man, just test it. If it really doesn't suit you then I'll give it back"

I picked some clothes that will suit her mood for now and let her dress on the bathroom.

She opened the door, looking at the cloth, it does suit her not because it is a beautiful piece of cloth but because of her pretty face.

I still don't know why she doesn't want to wear a formal clothes.

"It doesn't look like it suit me.."

"Don't your bring yourself down, it looks good on you!" I said

....

I boosted her confidence more, telling and reminding her that she is beautiful almost everyday.

Well just saying, I'm not a kind person until I met her. I was an ignorant and unkind person, telling people words just to let them stay away from me.

Since then, I adjusted to the point that she sends me pictures of her and letting me choose, which one she could post on her story and Instagram.

I really can see that her confidence are growing up more and me, I'm falling in love with her. Every message and picture she sends making this feeling grow bigger.

I don't want to tell her about it because she might be still in the middle of her moving on and it might ruin our relationship, well..

"Gaege! I wanted to let you meet, my boyfriend"

Yes, she fell in love with someone who she met online.

"Liam this is Gaege, Gaege this is Liam"

"Nice meeting you, Liam"

Well, it is what it is, destiny decided who is really destined to be with her. We can't blame each other, I kept my feelings secret and didn't even tell her about it, not even a single word.

And yeah, we still talking to each other but limited since she focus more on her relationship and time with herself.

"Life is really unfair isn't it?"