Gibson's daughter

He just upload! 

This is nearly based on loved you series from mel_sike's story if Gaege and The reader didn't die (BellasSecretFicXJuicy) (Check them out!) (Bella will be the mother and Gaege will be the father, the reader will be the daughter) :) 

(Y/n's pov)

I put down the controller of my Xbox then get out of my room, I saw my mom cooking "Hi sweety" she greets "Where's dad?" I ask, she put the plates down and look at me "he's recording with the boys" she said, I nod then sit on the table, I heard the door opened "Oh you finished your game early?" He asks, "Yeah" he sit beside me and eat together. I put my plates in the sink and tell them that I'll be staying in my room for past 5 hours.

(Bella's pov)

"I'm planning for something tonight" Gaege said, I finished washing the plates and sit beside him "Are we going on something?" I ask "Yeah, but it's a secret, also the boys in their family coming too," he said, I nod and face on the tv, he moves his hand around my shoulder and pulls me closer to his chest.

(Y/n's pov)

"Edgar! northwest! 330" I said in the mic, "Coming," he said and crouch to the grass then snipe the guy "LET'S GO!" I yelled forgetting that my parents was outside, I cover my mouth as soon my room door opened "What happened?" Dad asks "Oh, it's nothing, I just won in a game," I said "Ok, may I tell you that later we're going out ok?" he said then left, wow he just left I want to ask him where tho. I take a deep breath and look back at the screen.

"Are you cheating on me?!" he asked, "Wha- no! It's dad telling me that we're going out or something" I said "Oh yeah, mom told me too, where'd you think we're going?" he ask, "I don't know too, I have no idea" I enter another game and invite him for another one.

*At night*

I left the game for like 2 hours now, I'm laying on my bed to rest my eyes but heard someone knock in my door "Y/n it's me your mom, are you getting ready yet?" I sit up "I haven't but I am now" I said then stand up "Ok, I'll be putting your clothes on your bed" she said, I heard her footstep walking away, I walk to the bathroom and get myself a shower

*Minutes later*

I went out with only towel wrapping around my body, I look at the bed as I see a black hoodie with jeans but the hoodie kinda odd, I take it and wear it then look at myself in the mirror, I get my things then get out

"Oh look at you" mom said walking towards me, "Oh you're missing something," she said "What is i-" she place her hand on my hair and put something in there "There you go" she said then chuckle "are you guys ready to go?" Dad ask, mom nodded and all of us head out.

*At the place*

We've arrive at this forest, well looks like a forest to me. Dad said that, it isn't the forest why we're here, it's because of the cliff. All of us went out, dad lead the way "Juicy!" we heard as we reach the cliff, I saw Edgar and the others running towards me, we group hug "Long time no see Y/n" Jasper said (oop- there it is

Aria gasped looking at me and Edgar "What is it?" I ask "You both had the same hoodie! couple hoodie!" she yelled, "Aria shut your mouth! th-" "We know about it Y/n, Eddie told us" I heard dad said "I'm fine with it, as long as this little burrito boy didn't hurt you" he said patting his head, "Your mom and the others sitting in the edge let's go," he said and walk towards them.

Edgar grab my hand and both walk towards them, as soon as we settle down, fireworks start to blow in the mid air.

(This is my 100th page in this one-shot, this page is like a 100th page special so if you find this page missing something it's because this just walk pass my head alright? and yeah Bella agreed that she'll be ship with Gaege sooo Bye for now luvs

(Kinda sh*t)