Virtual Reality (NarratorXReader)

Ok alright everybody I'm now using Grant Google tricked me

(Grant's pov)

"Alright boys recording ends, bye boys," Mully said goodbye to us then left "So.... yeah I'm gonna leave now" "yep me too" they start to leave until only me stayed "Oi Narrator why didn't you leave yet?" I heard Juicy from behind, I look at him "I'm just staying for a little.. maybe meet some fans" "oh ok good luck!" he said then his avatar disappeared, I sigh and open the menu to go to the word I've created.

As I load into the world "Hi Master! Welcome back home!" an NPC girl greets me, I walk pass her and get inside, I find my home "Hi Narrator!" another NPC greets me which I declare my wife in this world, I smile (Obviously people/NPC in can't see it), she move and sit into the table "hun let's eat!" I walk and sit beside her. 

After minutes passed the NPC stand up and gather the 'plates' and put it in the sink "Let's play!!" she said then run to her room, I went there and see her placing some box, where some of the toys are, I sit beside her and we play.

*Night time in VR*

She stand up and looks at the window "Look, hun... Let's go out?" She said then smile, I stand up and went into our house backyard and sit beside her "It's beautiful here at night..." she said then put her head in my shoulder, I start tearing up *Sobs* 'Damn it Grant you asshole..' I thought to myself *sniff* I take a deep breath and turn my VR off, I remove it and place it on my desk and stares at it, I smile and remember why I create that world....

' "Hi, Love!" she greets "Oh where have you been?" "I buy something... Here!" she lifted a bag of snacks "oh thank you honey bunches!" I said and hug her, It's our 2 years anniversary today so we finish our things before going out, "So where do you want to go?" I ask "Umm let's watch a movie?" "Sure!" We head to the cinema and buy some tickets, we get in and the movie starts.

We finish watching the movie "that was good tho," she said, "ya think?" "yea I like how the guy fight for his love even they got separated by their parents aghh! it's so cute" we went into the park, I sit on the bench watching her buy some cotton candy "Hun!!" she called, she was running towards me... A car crash into her... I froze, I can't stand up, things flashback from what happened... I heard sirens, I cut out and run to her "Y-Y/n!!" I hug her, she looked at me and smiles "H-hun... N-no matter w-what happened... I w-will stay with you, I w-will protect you... Hun.." I look at his eyes "I love you...." she said then closed her eyes "N-No Y/n!! please don't leave me like this" I cried and cried, The meds came and carry her on the stretcher to the ambulance. 

Her mom and dad came into the hospital and guess what? the car crash isn't the reason why she died... She was suffering from stage 2 cancer starts 2 months ago... '

"My love became my fantasy, She's my greatest fantasy. A fantasy that will never be turned into reality... again..."

~The end~