Behind his Glasses (JuicyXMully)

(Alrighty from now on all of my pages of BoyXBoy in this story will be smuts, I'm sorry guys who have a virgin eyes and innocent mind I'm really are sorry.
Note: I have no more idea on XReaders ones and this was an idea came from their latest video, well Juicy wanted this)

:uncensored cursing, skips, smut)

(Gaege's POV)

I was on the lockers waiting for Josh, I leaned against my locker and wear my glasses to read a book 

"Ooh look who it is, the nerd haha" Mully said, this guy is my biggest bully 

"What do you want now Retard" 

"What did you called me cunt?!" he yelled

"Leave me alone will ya?" I said and tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand and slammed me on the locker 

"Don't you leave when I'm not done with you!" he said and he left 

'what an asshole' I thought and walks to my class, I got a message from Josh getting mad because of not waiting for him, I told him what happened and the class started 

"So class we have another student, she's not transferee here, she changes class because of bullying. Miss you may come in" the girl came in with her books in her hand "So class this is Noodle" (Noodle is Mully's girlfriend by the way in real life, it was all based on what Tannar said

"Hi I'm Noodle I wish you guys are all kind" she said 

"You may sit besides Gaege" I rise my hand up and she walk towards me and sits besides me "Hi" she greets 

"Hi" I said, I look at the books she just placed down on her desk '1491?!' 

"Where did you get the 1491 book from?!" I ask 

"Ohh this? my father gave it to me, he told me that I'm at the right age so he gave it to me" 

"Wow really I wish I had that, I was looking for that book all over the book libraries" I said 

"Why didn't you just visit the other libraries?" 

"There's no book like that in them" 

"Wow that sucks" she said and look at the teacher who is teaching.

*Lunch time*

I went out with Noodle it looks like were getting to know each other "so you love reading eh?" "yeah how about you?" "well same, can we lunch together?" she ask "i don't know, i'm eating with a boy, but if he willing to let you" i said "ok" i got my phone out and Message him and he agreed "so he agreed on it" "ohh thats cool" she said and we went to the spot where we gonna eat "oi dickhead over here!" Josh said we walk towards him "oop- sorry about my cursing" Josh apologizes on Noodle "no worries, i cuss too" she said and we ate together.

*PE Class*

All students are at the stadium today because of fitness they said. As the class was over i went in the locker to get change.

(Mully's POV)

'Where's that nerd?.... Where'd he go?!' i ask my self walking to the locker, as i walk in a tall shadow figure caught my eye, i rubbed my eye to clear who it is, GAEGE?!, he was shirtless, his body is full of sweats and he doesn't have his glasses on 'am i dreamin'? or this is his true form without the things making him look like a nerd?', i felt my heart beats so fast 'what am i seing?!' he closed his locker it makes me cut out of thinking "so what are you doing here Mullen?" he ask, his voice, its deeper than earlier, he was walking towards me putting his glasses back, as he got close to me, he pinned me and lean in my ear, i can feel his breathing in me "you know you don't just stand there watching me get change~" he said "w-what are you saying" he chuckled and stand up straight and locked our eyes for a minute and then leaves me standing in confusion, all i want to ask is 'what the fuck just happened?'.