(JuicyXReader)

Yeh no title for this one :D
This page inspired by the song above

(Gaege's pov)

I walk down the street and saw Y/n's boyfriend, I hide on the walls hearing talking "Babe" 'Babe? is Y/n here?' I get out and walk past them 'it's not Y/n...' I watch him removing the ring Y/n gave him, he then wraps his arm around the girl and walk away, I opened my phone and call her

"Y/n" "Yeah?" "I saw your man with other girl" the other line become silent for a second "Y/n are you there?" "Why would you think of that?!" "Wai-" "There's no way he would do that" "No! Y/n" 'tch I upset her' "it must've seen someone else..." I lied, the call ended, I take a deep breath and start walking away.

.

.

.

*At the park*

I saw Y/n and his 'boyfriend' holding hands 'that bastard what does he have that I don't?' I put my hand in my pocket 'exactly why I can't have you? that bastard he doesn't truly love you' I walk closer to them.

I look at them she's so happy talking with him 'It's good to see that you can be this happy' "I love you I wish we last forever" 'you say you really love him, that you want it to be last forever.... you trust him completely

"Y/n you know that he loves to watch some romantic movies" 'it's so obvious, why can't you see?...' "They say love is blind!" Y/n said 'oh baby you're so blind' I look at them again 'I hate all of this waiting...let go of his hand, break it off with him'

.

.

.

*At the stage*

"that bastard what does he have that I don't? Exactly why can't I have you?" "That bastard he doesn't truly love you, Until when are you going to stop crying like a fool?" .... 

"yeah, Expensive cars, pretty clothing, classy restaurant, they all suit you well.... but that bastard beside you... he doesn't suit you, he really doesn't" "He smiles fake smiles next to you brushing your face and even your hair, deep inside, he's thinking about another woman"

"How dare he do that it's like a sin? as much the tears you've shed... I'll treat you beyond that amount Baby.." "The pain you've handled yourself, will you share some of it with me?" "Please look at me" 'why can't you tell that your true love is me?' I sigh 'Why are you the only one that doesn't know?'

"that bastard what does he have that I don't?... Exactly why can't I have you?" "That bastard he doesn't truly love you, Until when are you going to stop crying like a fool?"

.

*throwback at the park*

"that bastard what does he have that I don't?" I put my hand in my pocket 'exactly why I can't have you? that bastard he doesn't truly love you...

*Back to the Stage*

"Until when are you going to stop crying like a fool?" the song ended all of the people in clap their hands, I bowed and left the stage, I get out of the place and saw Y/n looking at me, I smiled

"It's for you," I said then left.

The end :D

I just did like.. the lyrics version of the song with some story in it hahaha