I can't stay.. Pt.2

(For the wish of my two followers here it is yeetand_delete65      the_boys_fan_account   check them out <3) : Kristy is Josh's sister in this story

(Josh's pov)

It's been 1 year and I still can't find the woman that makes me happy, the girl who can top Y/n's caring for, the girl that make me forget about her, and all I've got was gold f**king diggers

Me and Kristy are at the mall today buying something for our setups "so... where do you want to eat today?" I ask her "ooh on the one we always eat!" "ok" we walk to the place where it is when I bump into someone "oh sorry si- Josh," she said, I lifted my head and see her face "o-oh hi Y/n... it's been years huh?.." "yeah..." she offered her hand to help me stand up, I grab it and stand up "S-sorry I didn't look on my way" "heh still careless huh," she said then chuckle 'that chuckle, it feels like she didn't remember anything, everything that I did to her ' "h-hey Y/n" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry for what I did.." I heard a sigh "it's fine Josh" "I want to court you (oop- there it is)" "I'm fine with it and please be true this time..." I smile "I will" "is that Kristy?" she asked "Yea" I look at her and she was smiling at me 'i did it mum' "Since four of us here we can eat together" I heard beside me, a tall man is standing there "oh ok. Josh meet my brother, Josh this is Ken, Ken this is Josh" Ken looked at me and we shake hands 'I don't feel comfortable in this'. We order some food and we eat together, we talk together like a 'family' "so Josh.. I heard that you made my sister cry, is that true?... don't worry I'm just asking.." "Ken I told you.." "y-yes" I heard him sigh "since you we're courting her again, please be real, if you're courting her for your own sake.. please leave her alone.." "I won't.." I see him smile "well I'll be fine with it", we finish eating and went back home.

"Aghh! I can't believe that you're courting her again" Kristy said while shaking me "stop with that Kristy, I want to sleep!" "sorry mah Brotha but aghh!!" she said continuing to shake me 'for the love of god please make me sleep'.

*The next morning*

"Oi Josh!" I heard Kristy called me "yes?" "food's ready!" she walks out and I stand up to get change then walk out, "morning Josh" "morning.." I sit beside her and we eat "so I'm going out you want me to buy something for her?" "yea just a bouquet of orchids" "oh you still remember her favorite flower eh?" "just buy me one" "ok I'll be back," she said then left. After half of an hour, "hello my brother here's the bouquet" "thank you" I said, and "I'm going now" i said "good luck!" I heard and went to my car and drive to Y/n house, I see a car out of her house and I see Ken bringing boxes with him then left, I went to the porch and knock "wait a minute!" I heard inside then the door opened "oh hi Josh" "here.." I lifted the flowers "oh Thanks, you still remember huh?" then chuckle "come in" she said, "why's your brother lifting boxes earlier?" I ask "oh he went back to Japan and he also wants me to give you this," she said and lifted a key "what's this?" I ask and a paper 'hey Josh you have my permission to live with my sister again, Y/n doesn't know about this gave this paper to her to let her know :) ~Ken' i gave it to Y/n "wow.." she said, "alright you can use his old room".

*1 month Later*

I was sitting on the couch when I felt her sit beside me "hey Josh what ya watchin'?" "n-nothing" "ooh lemme see," she said and move her face on my phone when she sees what is it, she looked at me making our face close to 1 inch "oh s**t sorry," she said and move away.

*2 Months Later*

I was coming out of my room and see her laughing on the couch 'the hell?' i walk towards "hey Y/n you good?" I ask "yeah I'm- HAHHAHAHAHAAHA", I walk to the counter to get some water and walk towards her "water?" I ask "yep than- HAHAAAHA" 'what the f**ks happening?' for some reason, I remember something funny and join her laughing. (Relationship goals UwU)

*3 Months Later*

"Josh I'm going to meet my friends" "no you're staying" "what why?" "what if someone makes you drunk and rapes you?" "why would you care? is it because you're courting me?" "no, because i don't want to lose you Y/n, I can't be happy with other women you know I dated so many f***ing girls just to forget you Y/n, but nothings working so I don't wanna lose you..." I pull her to me, and hug her, she let me hug her and we cuddle to sleep on the couch :D.

*4 Months Later* (Night)

I knock on Y/n's door "yeah?" "um, I just want to invite you on star gazing.." "yeah sure, I'm gonna change real quick," she said and I wait for her to come out, I felt her door opened and we walk outside to her backyard to see the stars, we sit on the plain ground and watch the stars, I saw her lay down so I do "the stars so bright," she said "bright as your eyes" she chuckled, I felt her move close to me, I move my hand around her shoulders and pull her closer to me, I can't take it anymore, I kiss her forehead.

*5 Months Later

"OI JOSH!!!!" I heard "yep I'm coming!" I went out "yes?" "ree kid's outside," she said, I walk to the door and see him "aye Josh" "what do you want?" "here" he gave me a paper and he ran away, I look inside I see Y/n smiling, I opened it "Hi Josh it's Y/n, I'm now accepting you as part of me, part of my life, Josh I love you, I'm ready to be with you again!" it says making me shock, she runs towards me then kissed me "I love you Josh!" "i-i love you too Y/n" I tear up 'I'm so happy that I'm with my love again' 

(Yeah, I'm having a headache when writing these so yea hehehehe bye <3)