Online Service (EddieXJuicy)

(Warning: Uncensored cursing, Smut
and, I tried to make this part as dirty as possible so, if you're uncomfortable about this kind of things you can click back :D )

(Gaege's Pov)

Since the pandemic starts, I lost my job as a striper, but doesn't mean it'll end like that. I'm giving service online, receiving calls and give them a private session and do what they said for money.

*Present*

I was leaning on my chair still not getting calls until a number came up, seems new so I answer it. The guy's face was not in the camera frame so I couldn't see him clearly.

"Hi, what can I help you sir?~" I ask looking at him through the screen, "You know why I'm here" he said, I smiled

I remove my clothes but I saw him removing his too, I got confused but get on my job. I get the lube beside and put some in my hand then start stroking my own.

"A-ah~" I moaned a little bit as I felt my own dick twitched "Moan for me baby" he said. I keep on moving my hand until I came, some hit my webcam some is on the monitor

I stand up and went close on the camera but then heard him say "Show me what does that tongue can do" then smirks, I let out my tongue and lick the cum stains on the camera and the monitor

(Eddie's Pov)

"S-shit" I mumbles, I came a little seeing him licking his own cum and still his hand on his dick.

He sit back on his chair, tongue's out and the cum in it. He then put his thumb on the tip of his dick and start teasing himself.

His moan echoed in my headset giving shivers in me "I want to feel you inside of me~" he said, I chuckles "I've never wanted anything other than fucking you right now" I respond

He smirks then keep on rubbing his own member, I could see that it's getting hard and hard and then again he came in his hand.

He lift his hand and start playing with the sticky texture of his cum, and he put it on his chest then rub it on all over his body.

I couldn't take it, I left the call and turn off my computer.

(Gaege's Pov)

I got confused why he suddenly left, maybe emergency? Who knows.

I stand up and get some rug to wipe the cum that left on the monitor and get my towel to wrap it on my waist then head to the door to clean myself. I open my door and saw my roommate standing on his door.

"What can I help you?" I ask, he grab my hand and lead me inside of his room, he pinned me to the walls and looks at my eyes.

"Eddie?" I called, he leaned to my ears and said "It's not enough with only seeing you on the screen, I want to feel you" he said.

His hand reach over my hand and pinned them on the walls, his face went close to mine and slowly leaning into my lips.

Once our lips finally touched, he let go of my hand and went over my waist pulling it close. I jump wrapping my legs around his waist to deepen the kiss

I heard him chuckle through the kiss, the towel on my waist fell off revealing my hardened cock.

He pulled out the kiss then said "I still can't believe after what happened earlier you're still this hard"

"So are you" I said feeling his erect, he smiles and leads us to his bed.

(3rd person)

Eddie lay Gaege down to remove his clothes but Gaege went close to him and said "Let me do the job"

He remove Eddie's clothes and went on top of him, his hand reach over on Eddie's dick holding it and leaning in, he licks the tip and went in putting the whole thing in his mouth.

While Gaege giving him a blowjob their eyes met again, his eyes were full of lust and Eddie saw that. He smirks while feeling Gaege's tongue swirling around his dick. He pulled out and lick it for the last time and went on top of it.

"After that you didn't let me cum, you're a real slut" Eddie said, Gaege smiles then sit near Eddie's crotch, he tease him more by rubbing his own on Eddie's dick and moaning on his ear.

Eddie push Gaege and now on top of him "I'm in control" he said then lean in for a long passionate kiss, Eddie rub his cock on Gaege's hole while he let out some slight moan.

Eddie then push himself inside of Gaege making him moan a little bit loud, by that, Eddie had the chance to slid his tongue inside Gaege's mouth and start wondering around.

He start thrusting slowly while hearing some squishy sound, Gaege's moan vibrate through the kiss. Eddie pulled out with a string of saliva, he held Gaege's hand on top of his head while he thrust more faster.

"F-fuck" he said out of breath "Your hole is too tight" Eddie said "Really? Mind if we do this often and make it more suitable for you?" Eddie smiles "You're really into that" he said, his thrust went fast hitting Gaege's inside.

Eddie felt his stomach's going to release anytime by now "Release your seeds in me daddy" Gaege said, he thrust deep inside of him and did what he said so, they both moan in satisfaction for the last time.

Some of the cum was streaming down the bed sheet while Eddie's dick is still inside of Gaege's, letting it cum a little bit more before he pulled it out.

"That was the hottest session I've ever been to" Gaege said then pull Eddie close to kiss him on the lips for a short time. Eddie lay down beside putting Gaege on top of him.

-Sorry for grammatical error on this-

(And also I'm sorry that a smut is the first thing I published on this oneshot after my hiatus, forgive me)