Cheater Pt. 2

yeetand_delete65 your request! I'm going to sleep now good night meh friend

(Josh's pov)

I turn off my phone and get ready to go to her house.

I grab the knob "Babe?" I called but no one answered "babe?" I walk towards the stairs, I felt a wind touch my skin, I hold the rail then start to climb up.

I reach the second floor and head to her room, I held the knob then open it... Seeing Y/n hanging in the ceiling "Y-Y/n?!" I run towards her removing the rope around her neck, her face was already pale but she's still warm.

I carry her out of the room to my car then head to the hospital 'Please... Shit! this is my fault why did I even think of that shit?!' 'Please.. Y/n stay strong!'.

 *At the hospital*

I'm sitting on the bench waiting for the doctor to tell me how's her condition "J-Josh!" I heard Jen with Kristy behind "Jen K-Kristy.." "What happened?" Kristy asks "S-She hang herself..." The hallway stays silent "It's my fault... Kristy, it's my fault..." I felt Kristy hold me both shoulders "Josh look! It's not your fault that she hang herself! ok, don't blame yourself!" I shake my head no, She slaps me "Wake up Josh! Don't blame yourself!"

"Who is the guardian of the patient?" We heard from the door, Kristy let go of me then walk towards the doctor "Me I'm her sister" the doctor takes a relief sigh then smiles "she's good and she's awake now" (Le magic :D) Kristy run in same as me and Jen does.

"Y/n!!" I heard Kristy called for her, she look at us then smile, a weak smile.. "S-Since, when did you, came back Kristy?" she ask "Yesterday... H-how's your head? is something hurt? Y/n?" "N-no there's nothing..." She looked at me "O-oh hi Josh and.." she look at Jen "hi Jen..

Jen tried to walk towards her but she stop her, I saw her tear up "P-please leave... Josh, Jen" "W-what?" "Please..." "N-no! Y/n i-it's just a prank.." I saw Kristy and Jen walking to the door then leave me and Y/n alone, I held Y/n's hand but she roughly move it away "Please Y/n... I'm serious... It's just a prank, it's for our anniversary" "You think it's a joke to prank me like that Josh?!" "I'm sorry" "I-i thought that you really make her pregnant..." I hug her "Shhh... I'm sorry..." I kiss her forehead.

*The next day* (Y/n's pov)

I woke up earlier than the others I look around and saw Josh's head laying in my bed, I start to touch his hair, I sniff 'This is the guy, the guy I cheated on...' I wipe my eyes and tried to stand up to the bathroom.

I finish doing my thing in the bathroom and went back to the bed, I look at Josh lifting his head up "O-oh morning babe" "Morning" I smiled, He stand up then kiss me on the forehead then walk to the bathroom to piss (UwU

(Lemme just skip this to their 3rd anniversary)
*2 years later*

I get ready and look at my mirror, I heard my phone pinged and got a message from Josh

(S-Shorty L-Love)

S: Love I'm outside of your house I'm waiting~

L: sure I'll be down in a minute

I got my things then run down, I grab the knob then

Peoples: SURPRISE!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

I cover my mouth, I'm speechless

"Hi babe surprise!" he said, I run towards him then gave him a hug "aww" "T-thank you..." he giggled, I pull out then kiss him, all of the people gave us a loud "YIEEEEEE!~".

We celebrate our anniversary in the nearest restaurant and made our night special

We promise to each other not to hide secrets, I told him about 'it' and we didn't talk like... 3 days I repeatedly apologize to him and he forgives me, I promise that I never gonna do it again and live happily ever after

(Wow hahahaha this sucks, rushed Bye meh babies good night <3)