Using me pt 2

Hey Loves I'm back hahahaha I keep missing writing AGHhhhH! honestly I don't really know what the fucks wrong with me but yeah Enjoy <3
this is a request by LinoSM2004

(Gaege's pov)

I sit on the couch "Hey Gaege" I heard from the door "Oh hey Michelle" "Where's Robert?" she asked "In his room" she nodded and head to Robert's room.

Robert is my nephew, Michelle is my sister, she's always at work it's why Robert's with me all the time.

"Uncle Gaege!" I heard I look where the sound came from, he run towards me and give me a hug "Aww you're going back now big guy?" he pulled out, I pinch his cheeks "We're going back now, thank you again, bye!" she said "bye!" I wave, they both left.

I lay on the couch feeling bored, I got a message from Josh saying 'Let's record!' I respond 'Yeah sure, wait for me' I get up and head to my room.

I put the headset on my head and join the call "Yoo Juice" I got welcome by Mully "If you need some TikTok's *Click a random gesture/dance*" "Oh fuck no, I'm not the old Mully" he said, "ouuu" I heard Narrator from behind "I swear, even if lightning strikes me" he said with his hands up, after a second a thunder in the map strikes.

"Look! even the VRgod doesn't even trust you," I said "I swear! I change" Josh chuckled, "CONTENT!" he yelled, we all laugh. Josh already place a portal for the map we're using for recording, we went in.

"Wait, it's not private?" I ask "Nah we're going to meet some fans, they miss you Juice," Josh said and start strolling around.

"Ahh! Juicy is that you?!" We heard from a little girl from the bottom "Wow Juice, a little girl" "I'm not a little girl, I'm 21!" she yelled "Wow I can't think, kids can lie nowadays" Mully said, I chuckle "Hi your name is..." I look closer to her nametag "VenHart? are you, sister of Kevinhart goddamn",

She chuckled "I want to show you something in private I'll place a portal here," she said whispering to me "oh ok" "Boys let's go there!" Mully said and look at me "Gaege?" "I'm staying here with this kid," I said patting Ven "I told you I'm not a Kid!"

"Ok see ya later," Mully said, three of them left, I left the call. "Let's go" I heard from the Kid, I went in, the map load

As I entered the map, petals of flower written on the floor saying "Meet me at the ***** later at 5" 'who this might be?' I look at Ven "Ven! Are you an NPC?" her avatar disappeared 'wow...'

I join the Call again "Gaege where are you?" I heard Josh ask "Just in a random map" "Is there a fan?" Grant asks "Nah a private one" "oooh can we join in?" "No" I chuckle "I need to leave now," I said "Ok bye Juicy"

I left the call and remove my headset from my head, I place it on my desk 'at ***** later at 5? who is he?' I lay in my bed and lift up my phone '3:46 PM' I should get ready, I stand up and head to the bathroom.

*After showering*

I went out wearing my 1 million hoodie and ripped jeans, I get my car keys and head out, I open my car door and went in then start the car.

*At the place*

I park my car, I went out and look if someone's around, I walk a little, "Gaege" I heard from behind "E-Eddie?" he runs towards me but soon stop him "What are you doing here?" I ask "I-I'm the one that meeting you here," he said, I chuckle "Ok are you good now that you see me?" I ask "N-No" "then what'd you want me here?"