"Baby Let's talk" (JuicyXReader)

(3rd Person)

"Y-Yes Gaege" Y/n run towards him then hug him tight "I love you Y/n.." "I love you too"

*1 year later* (Y/n's pov)

"Babe I'm going out with the boys!" he said, "y-yea sure!" I went out waving at him then he left, I went back in and heard my phone pinged, a message from Josh saying "Um is Gaege leaving?" i respond "yes" "Don't let him, I cancel the hangout yesterday" "W-what?" "I'm sorry to say but Gaege is cheating," He said then hang the phone, I felt my chest tighten which I always feel when Gaege is not with me. I got change and went out, I got a message again from Josh giving me where he was, I got out and head to the place.

I walk and walk to find him and saw him sitting on a bench with a girl, I waited for the time, he kiss the girl on the lips 'how cute' I thought, Gaege pulled out and look at me with a surprised face, he stands up so do the girl and head towards me "H-how long you've been here?..." "Long enough to watch you two kissing," I said, he sighed "I'm sorry but we need to break up" I smiled "Yeah it's my line," I said leaving them.

*At home

I was laying in my bed remembering all the times with him, I can't stop tearing up

*2 Months later*

I didn't go out side nor open my phone, I still can't move on, I sit up and got an idea, I stand up and get dressed

I went out and get in my car then head to the bar.

*At the bar*

I went in, I ordered my drink and settle down "Here miss" the bartender said, I grab it and drink it 'I want to forget him!' "a-another please" I place the glass and he refills it, I continue to drink until my sight gets blurry, I start to stand up and walk to the dance floor, I was dancing with different peoples in until a tall guy appeared in front of me then held me in the waist, he leans into my ear and said ""When did you learn to drink at this place baby?!" I can't recognize who it is "Stop drinking baby let's talk," he said, he drags me to the private room.

"Ah~f-fck~"

("Baby let's talk" one of the biggest lie other than "I'll be gentle") 

-rushed bye! <3