Punishment (MullyXJuicy)

I can't even write for my story, all of my idea was smut for this damn One-shot :')
Anyways enjoy this smut chapter.

Warning: Uncensored Cursing, rough,  Smut.

(Mully's Pov)

I finished doing my work and also had an early leave in my class. I get my bag and head out, I start looking for my boyfriend but didn't see him anywhere. We talked about that we will meet outside but I don't see him.

I head to his class to see if he stayed to do his works but still nothing. I grab out my phone and tried calling him but he keeps on declining it. I got mad and look for him everywhere.

I've search every classroom until I saw him making out with someone. He was pinned to the wall and seems enjoying it, I forced a smile and walk back to our house.

(3rd person)

The door opened revealing Gaege, his uniform were in crease and sweaty. He look up and saw his boyfriend leaning against the wall

"Hi babe" he said in his tired tone, Mully went close to grab his hand and lead him to their room.

Gaege was confused until Mully pin him on the bed facing down while his hand were on his back holding him tight.

Mully leans into his ear "This is your punishment for fucking with the other guys" he remove both of their pants and boxers and then lift up Gaege's bottom, without a warning, Mully put his hardened cock inside of him.

Gaege groaned in pain, he didn't expect how big his boyfriend's erection until now. Mully's thrust began to get hard.

Mully was enjoying it, every thrust he gave was pleasure while Gaege was tearing up, his boyfriend's cock were stretching his hole.

He felt Mully's hand on his jaw, he grip it forcing it to look on the mirror in front of them "Look how beautiful you are" Gaege's face were sweating while salivas and tears are streaming down to his jaw

"P-please Mully, you're hurting me" he begged out of breath, Mully thrust deep inside and let out his cum.

Mully let go of him and pulled out his cock. "So, you've learned your lesson?" He ask "Y-yes" Gaege roll over to look at his boyfriend

"Good boy".

(Henlo ^^ how are you loves? Hope you enjoy this short smut page :])