End

Hello, everyone.

It's me LynxIsAFan, you may know me from writing this one-shot book, or one of the editors of Juicys_Snacks on Instagram along with _melsike_ (Check 'em out by the way. They make really cool and lovable stories ;))

I'm here to announce that I'll be leaving the fandom, I've already said this on my TikTok but, I want to announce it here too.

I'm going to leave the fandom for the reasons that; I don't feel the hype I used to feel whenever I see them upload anymore, the fandom was starting to get problematic like months before, that time I was already deciding to leave the fandom, it was really a red flag to me, but I still thank them because I met really cool people but hopefully those people also realize something from the fandom.

-Plug-
Well, I might also start writing another book but targeted to another fandom. To be honest, they were also problematic. I love The Boys but, even their fans were hating on them, the 'The Boys Unpopular Opinions' might've messed up my mind but well, I think they also got a point.

Might get hate for this but, this is my experience. I love you all, and I also hope you all understand. I'm glad I stayed in this fandom long enough but well, every story doesn't need a happy ending, sometimes it ends with cliffhangers and discontinues. Again, and one last time, I am very glad I met all of you, thank you for being supportive on this one-shot though it was filled with very dirty chapters, all of you stayed and read, hopefully also enjoyed reading what comes to my mind.

Ps. All of you are loved, don't listen to what other people say, after you read this and feel like you aren't feeling the same way. Continue supporting what you love. I'm not here to change your minds, I'm here to just announce my leaving. Decide before going into something that'll change the chapter of your story, it can permanently damage you deep within.