Monster (MullyXReader)

(inspired by this song and the anime called Darling in the franXX)

(Y/N's POV)

Im looking at my self in the mirror, looking from my hair to my toes, i sigh. Im Y/N also known the 'Monster' im an experimental subject, i walk to my bed to get my clothes and got dressed up 'i need to get out of here' i thought, i opened the door 'its not locked!' i run to the hallway but theres no people there, i kept running and running i bump into a kid "i-im sorry please dont hurt me" i said "shh come on" i look into his eyes "are you ok?" "i need to get out of here please help me" i said "ok we're getting out of here" i smiled he really helping me, r grab my hand and we began to run out, it snowing out we take a walk hes helping me "w-whats your name?" "Y-Y/N" i said he walk on under the tree and takes a sit, i sit besides him "s-so w-what are you doing in there?" "i got captured" "aw" he walks over me and hugs me i dont know what feeling i have now 'i never felt this before' "tha---" "BOTH OF YOU HANDS UP!" we both stand up and he cover me "what are you doing she did no--" something hit in his neck "noooo!!" i said as my vision went in black

I woke up i look where am i, my hands are tied as my feet were numb "ok start the machine" i felt a strong electricity hit my whole body "AGHHHH!!!!" "ok level 5" "start" i felt it again but it hurts more than the last one "AHHHHH!!!!!" the machine stops and i cant feel my body "ok get her back in her room" they carry me to my room and lay me in my bed, i cried and cried.

*9 Years Later* (from what happened on her experiments its just keep on repeat ok?)

I stand up and look at my body everything on my body changes, and i kept on thinking about that boy 'who is he?' i wear my clothes and sits on my bed *BAMM!* i look at my window its cracked and "oi come out now your free!" i look who it is its him again, i jump out and grab his hands and run "thank you" we run until we got into the abandoned house, we went in and take a break "so uh i never knew your name" "oh im Mully" "oh cool name" "yeah" i stand up and explore the house, and went down "so theres attic up, theres things there that we might be able to use" i said "yeah i-i got a call from the peoples that your a m-monster i-is that true?" "n-no im n-not a monster" i walk to him "i think we need to keep distance" "ok" i sit in the table "EXPERIMENTAL SUBJECT 05 COME OUT NOW!"  i heard from outside "h-how did they know about we're here?, Mully?" i look behind hes being held by one of the guard, i hissed on him "let him go!" i got mad and my skin tone change and my long fangs and claws went out "i said let him go!" i run towards him and scratch the face of the guard "a-are you ok?" i ask him but i got no answer "Mully?" i look at him hes looking at me "y-your a monster! G-Get away from me!" suddenly i got grab in the arm and they carry me out "IM NOT A MONSTER!!!! im not a monster" i said "i-i love you baby im not a monster!!!! (a line on the song, sorry kinda cringe)
Im im not a monst--" my vision black out and everything went black 'why?'