Epilogue.

AN- above is the outfits they all wear!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV - (3 years after last chapter)

Today is the day I've been waiting for! Ever since I was 13 years old I've been into this man. I spent my teenage years writing our names together and seeing which way round sounded better. I spent my time imagining a life we could have, never thinking it would actually happen. But here we are.

It's my wedding day. Today is the day I share a surname with my children and become Mrs Tommie Williams.

It's July, the sun is shinning and I've got my bridemaids here with me; Lacey, Marie, Paige, Ellie and of course, Ivy, my adopted sister. 

Lottie tried to get into bed with my fiance 2 years ago, so as you might imagine, I cut her off pretty quickly. The rest of the girls also cut her off as well, as apparently she had said I wasn't good enough for him and that she could take any one of our men if she wanted to.

I was distraught at the thought that Tom might want to get into the knickers of my friends, when Scott came and found me and told me, that Lottie had been trying with them all, all night and that Tom had told them that he couldn't stand her, because she was so fake and why would he look anywhere else when he had me. The boys had been together the whole night, even had been to the toilet at the same time as each other, and nothing had happened.

At that stage I was feeling very low on self confidence, after my pregnancy my body definetly didn't go back into shape, and it did effect me for a long time after the twins birth. I often questioned how Tommie still wanted me. Having my friend tell me that she'd had sex with him because she was better, just broke me. But after that, we spoke about eveything and he promised me (and showed me) that he loved every part of me.

Since then I've toned up more, most of my baby weight is gone and also I just gained more confidence in my new body, because I know Tom finds me sexy. Stretch marks, still slightly sagging stomach and all. He says he loves it even more so now than before and the amount of sex we manage to get in, he proves it as well.

So my girls are here with me today all dressed in long baby blue bridesmaids dresses and I've also got my babies, Elenor and Isla with me.

Elenor is now 8 years old and is the funniest girl I know. And my baby Isla is here as well, my 3 year old. Her and Louie will be 4 in October and I can't believe it. Times gone by so fast.

After having them and then the emergency Hysterectomy, it has been hard the last year coming to terms with the fact that I won't carry any more babies, but me and Tom are getting there with it. We already have 4 kids and sometimes we feel like hitting our heads against the wall with the one's we have, but it would have been nice to have had the option of 1 more.

The girls are both wearing cute flower girl dresses in the same baby blue shade as the bridesmaids. They're also wearing baby blue dolly shoes and have their hair curled. They are beyond beautiful!

Lacey and Harry are together as well, it seems that one night that they had turned into 2, then 3, then 4. Before we knew it they were attatched at the hip.

I think Ivy is also into someone, but she won't spill the beans, but she's started a new job and seems to be happy.

It's been 2 days since I've seen the boys and I miss them all. I also banned sex for 2 weeks at home and made Tom sleep downstairs, because he couldn't behave himself.

He complained the whole time obviously, saying if he'd never asked me to marry him he would never have to wait. At that, I told him if he carried on saying that, then we would never consummate the marriage. He soon quietened down at that.