Chapter 8 - 5AM Secrets.

Lily's Pov (18th September)

I wake up and my head is banging. Fuck! Ughh.

I groan and roll over putting my hand over my forehead. God how much did I drink last night? I can't remember much after the 5th shot. And that place doesn't shut until 5 AM, so I know I'm missing a lot.

Then I take in my surroundings and realise that I don't know where I am...

Oh my god.... no... no way! I am not in a strangers bed! Then I realise I can feel the movement of the duvet on my skin. I look down and see that I'm naked. Completely naked, other than my thong, which let's be honest doesn't cover anything...

Then I hear footsteps outside the door and I quickly roll over the opposite way of the door and pretend to be sleeping. The quick movement making my head hurt again. I ignore it.

I feel the bed behind me move as someone sits down...oh please don't try wake me up, this is going to awkward enough as it is!

"You're a rubbish actor you know" a deep voice says. My eyes open wide. Wait?

I slowly turn onto my back, my head turning with my body to see who it is... it can't be..

Oh no... all the air races out of my lungs and my hands fly up to cover my face. No! No! No....

"You should wake up, it's half 12. Here's some water and nurofen, sorry I haven't got paracetamol left." He says passing me the tablets and water. I sit up and lean forward to take it, when he suddenly moves his head away from my direction intaking a load of air, clearing his throat. What?...

Oh my god! The duvet has fallen with my efforts to sit up and my boobs are both on show to him. I pull the duvet back up. This is even more embarrassing. What the hell am I doing in what's clearly his bed. Surely I couldn't have gone home with him? How!

"Thanks" I sit up taking the glass and pills, now that I'm covered.

I drink them down and he just watches me. I look at him back the whole time. This is so awkward!

"So.... did we??...." I try to ask but only half of my sentence makes it's way quietly from my mouth. I don't think I'm capable of actual sentences yet.

"No" he says quickly, before looking down.

"Why am I undressed in your bed?" I ask him feeling shy and not sure if I should ask or just run. Why am I here?

"You don't remember what happened?" He asks with a lifted eyebrow. I shake my head in response, not trusting my voice.

"I got a call from you at quater past 5 this morning. Your friends had gone to a rave in Vauxhall, but you lost them on the way out and couldn't find your bag. You were a right state. I came to get you and brought you back here, because you didn't have your bag which also had your keys in it. When I got you back here, I brought you in here to put you to bed... you obviously had other ideas and.... well, you started to strip for me." He lets a small amount of air out through his nose in a small laugh, shaking his head looking down in his lap.

"You had me sat at the end of my own bed, stripping off your clothes. I think you thought I was someone else, pretty unsurprising considering you didn't know what day it was." I close my eyes for a moment to let the embarrassment sink in.

"I'm so sorry Tom... I..." I have no other words. He looks up at me again. His face controlled and no emotion showing. He looks so sexy.

"Wait... what about the kids? You said you came to get me? You didn't leave the kids, did you?" I ask worried he might have left them just because I got stupidly drunk.