Chapter 17 - Our Family.

AN- this chapter is VERY sexual at the beginning of this chapter. Just a warning! I'll put bold when it's finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV. (15th December)

It's Saturday and it's Tommies birthday.

I look at the time. 5:37 AM. Perfect. I lean over and move down further under the covers. I kiss down his chest as I go, making him stir slightly, but not wake up. He's completely naked from last nights fun.

When I get down to the prize that he hides in his boxers normally, it's already slightly hard and my mouth waters.

I move one hand round the head of his cock and slightly pull it back with the rest of my hand a quater of the way down his length pulling downwards too. Tom moans in the back of his throat, but doesn't wake up and that sound travels straight down to my clit and encourrages me.

I start to move my hand up and down his length and make sure to use the precum that comes out of the top for a bit of lubrication. His hips start to move and then I hear Tom groan again. "Ahh fuck! Lil, ugh" he says and now that he's awake, I'll up the anti.

I run my tongue over the head and then down his length and play with his balls as I do it. He groans and after teasing him like that for a couple minutes, his hands come to the back of my head and guide my mouth over his cock, which is so hard now, it must be painful.

I put my mouth round him and push down till he hits the back of my throat and bob my head as I suck, making sure to move my tongue slightly in my mouth too. "Ugh, your fucking mouth is perfect baby, keep going... uhh. Fuck!" He hands push my head more as his hips push up too and I have to swallow down his cock as it goes down my throat. It's a tight squeeze that's for sure!

Between his hands pushing my head and his hips thrusting up and down, he's fucking my throat like it's my pussy and it's the first time he's gotten any in years. This has been a working progress, because he's a big man... I'm glad he gets this as an extra birthday present.

I use my arm to push the covers back as he contiues to use my throat as his fuck toy. I love watching him as he loses himself like this. I look up at him though tears as I pull all the way off and push his arms down to the bed. He groans not liking that he hasn't cum down my throat yet. All in good time.

"Now now... don't get too excited baby, I want you in pieces, not all in one go" I tell him seductively as I lick the head of his cock. He groans again. "Oh fuck, you little vixen. Put your mouth back round me baby, it's so good. I want you to swallow all of my cum." He says and I continue to lick up all the precum, which at this stage is nearly pouring out. He needs to come desperately.

"Okay baby, since it's your birthday, I'll give you what you want." As I say that I push my mouth all the way down his cock and down my throat, as I swallow him down. "Fuck!" He says and I'm still holding his hands down.

As I continue to bob my head and suck, his hips move again and eventually he breaks his hands away from my grasp and grabs my head as he fucks my mouth again. He uses my mouth hard and fast and when he comes it's a lot. So much I can barely swallow it all and concerntrate on his dick in my mouth.

I sit up and move up to straddle his hips as I kiss him open mouthed. Our tongues battling, as my hips start moving of their own acccord. Before I know it his cock slides into me and he's fucking me hard and fast as I rotate my hips above him.

His fingers come down to my clit and he rubs small circles as he fucks that perfect spot in my pussy. "I'm so close" I say.

"Me too baby, go on" he says still holding my hips as he thrusts upwards. I pull upwards and push down harder and harder as he thrusts upward, making a perfect rhythm. We both come together hard and I flop down onto his chest.