Chapter 12 - Boundries.

Lily's Pov (9th November)

I wake up and move to the edge of the bed. Ugh I have to see Leo today.

Lets get this over and done with then..

I get up and get dressed. Jeans and a thick wooly jumper shirt. It's cold. I look at my phone and see it's 9:16 AM and 6 degrees. I go to the kitchen and make a tea, flick on the tele and move it to the radio station, whilst I sit on my phone in the open plan kitchen/ living room.

After an hour of messaging Harry back and forth, being on social media and playing sudoku, Lacey comes into the kitchen looking half asleep still, flicking on the kettle. "Hey" I say to her.

"Can I ask you a question?" She says grumpily, Oh god what now. "Yeah" I say back confused.

"Why do you wake up so early?" She asks looking at me like I have 5 heads. I burst out laughing. "That's the big question?" I ask.

"Yeah, well you're always awake at god knows what time in the mornings" she says.

"No, I wake up at a normal time so I don't sleep the day away. And I think I'm only like that because I grew up in a house with young kids around always. That gets you up earlier, when all you hear is screaming and shouting as they play and fight every morning." I tell her with a shrug.

"I still think it's crazy that you have real siblings, as well as the siblings you aquired along the way." She says.

I guess I never thought about it that way, but yeah. I do think of them as being my siblings. I grew up having Ivy, Jaxon, Matty, Carter and Aiden there everyday. It's probably a little different with the twins because I moved out when they were still in the womb, but I still think of them as siblings, even if all of them are my nieces and nephews.

"Yeah, it's kind of nice though, having them all around. I've never really taken the time to think about the fact that had I stayed at my mum and dads, I would have been by myself most of the time... I would have grown up alone. It's only you just saying that that's made me really realise that." I say with a small smile.

"Yeah I guess it would have been nice to have siblings" Lacey looks at me and then carries on getting her drink ready now that the kettles boiled. Lacey is an only child, so her seeing all the kids Clara has was a shock to her.

"Where are you going anyway? You look ready to go out" Lacey asks.

"I'm going out for a bit and then I'm breaking up with Leo." I tell her plainly. She looks at me and laughs as she shakes her head.

"What?" I ask her confused about what was funny.

"You. You just decide, I'm done with him and break his little heart. You so do have another bloke and that's also why you're being shady about where you're going first." She says smirking at me.

I roll my eyes at her, "look I'm not breaking anyones heart. He's not right for me, I'm doing the right thing. You know how long I've wanted to end things for! And why exactly does me going out, equal a new bloke?" I ask her raising my eyebrow.

"Errrmm... maybe because you've been beaming for the last 8 weeks solid now!" She says in a duh tone and I smile and look down. "See? That right there, who is he and is he good in bed?" She asks me and I laugh.

"Hahhaha, really? That's the first thing you think of?" I say,

"Ah ha! So there is a new bloke! Who is he, please tell me! Omg you're being secretive about him, that means you're not sure people will like it... it's not Billy from 3 doors down is it? Ugh I'm sorry hunny, but no matter how in love you are, you can do better than him-"