Chapter 9 - Tease.

Lily's Pov (18th September)

I sit in the kitchen and try for the 5th time to get hold of Lacey. No answer.

I can't get into my Flat until I know she's home. What happened to my bloody bag?! I'm usually so good at not losing things on a night out. Then again, I don't remember just how out of it I was.

And Tom telling me that I was stripping for him? That's definitely new. I've never done anything like that before  no matter how drunk I've been. Well nothing that I remembee doing.. oh god. I hope I've never done this to anyone else, that would be embarrassing.

Then Gary's words come back to me.. all I need to do is try. I'm fed up of pushing how I feel away, and worrying about if I'll slip up whilst I'm drunk, or when I'm not concerntrating.

If he doesn't want me, then I want him to show me beyond question that he doesn't want me. If there's still any question there, then I'm not going to let it drop.

I want Tom... my Tommie...

I text Lacey again and put my phone down with a sigh.

I get up and wash up my stuff, before going into the dining room where Tom is sorting through washing. It's nice seeing him so normal.

He looks sexy as hell in those joggers and tight t-shirt.... he's got the body of a god.

"Hey Tommie, sorry I've tried getting hold of Lacey but there's no answer, is there any chance I could hang round here till she's back at the flat?" I ask him.

He looks up and me and nods, "yeah sure, ermm.. there's towels in the bathroom cabinet if you want a shower and spare toothbrushes in there too if you need them... Sorry actually, I think I only have kids toothbrushes left, but that should still do the job, right?" He says with a small laugh.

I smile at him, before I laugh back. "Yeah I guess so. Thank you, Tommie"

His eyes flit to my mouth when I say that, before moving back up to my eyes. They flit again, down my body then back up to my eyes. I smirk at him slightly, "watcha lookin at?" I say and I know my eyes are telling him that I like him not being able to control where he's looking. 

"Nothing" he says, before moving around the table toward the door, but I'm in his way. I look to my side and up at him as he's standing right beside me, as though deciding if he should move past me, which he would rub along my arse and back as he moved, or whether to ask me to move.

Instead Tom moves his hands down to my hips and maneuvers me round with him, now standing behind me, my back against his front. The feeling sets my body on fire. But as quickly as he moves us like that, he's moved to the other side of me and is gone from view.

Okay. I'm gunna play this the best I possibly can. He can't tell me that my boyfriend is lucky to have me, looking at me the way he was when he said it AND be willingly touching me like that, when he easily could have asked me to move, unless he's loving this more than he's trying to show.

"Tom?! I'm taking the kids down to the park, they reminded me that I promised to take them yesterday." Gary shouts up the stairs, whilst the kids put their coats on and he sits down at the stairs to put on his shoes.

"Okay cheers dad! And no ice creams! You always fill them with sugar before you bring them back to me!" Tom shouts back down the stairs, with more washing in his arms. Both the kids laugh quietly when Gary puts his finger to his lips in a 'sshhh' motion. "Okay" he calls back before they're off.

They're going to be crazy when they come back. Poor Tom, I think as I laugh quietly to myself.

I shrug my shoulders and muster all the courrage I can. The kids aren't here.. I'm going to up the stakes whilst I can.