Chapter 14 - Reactions.

Lily's Pov (1st December)

Me and Tom walk up to the door and he pushes me up against the wall. "Tom stop it! They're gunna see us!" I whisper at him. He smirks at me before kissing me.

Yes we went off to have sex for 2 hours, big deal, we're allowed to. But god I did not want to leave that bed. We've been having sex for the last 3 weeks now since I've been sleeping there. Honestly, the sex is out of this world... forget 0 to 10 on the meter, I'll have to make it a 15! He's big and he knows what he's doing, although I think he likes it when I take more control of it. He's the best I've had.

We kiss each other passionately, before Tom pulls away smiling down at me and says, "you ready?" I nod to him smiling back.

We open the door and spread ourselves out a bit more as we walk into the hallway and then round into the livingroom. 

We walk into the room and have every single pair of eyes on us. I immediately blush, omg did they see us?

Tom saves the awkwardness. "Hey did we miss something?" He says with a laugh. "Where's the party at?" And then everyone comes out of their bubble and goes back to talking. What the hell just happened?

I look to Tom and he shrugs before walking in the room and going over to his friends.

This is always awkward for me, because I've grown up with the kids, but really I should be standing with the adults.. yet another part of my life where I don't fit into either catagory.

"Hey Lil, can I talk to you?" Ivy asks me. We're close and talk about a lot. She knows almost everything about me, except for my fascination over Tom the last 7 years.... that's not something I've told anyone other than Lacey, but she didn't know the depth of my infactuation I don't think.

I always thought it was mine, it wasn't something anyone else needed to know or something I had to share.

"Yeah sure, you okay Ivy?" I ask her. She looks worried. Ivy nods and tilts her head towards the stairs. We got up and sit on her bed and I look over at her. "So what's up Iv?"

She takes a deep breath. Oh shit, she's always so well put together whatever she's going to say is obviously getting to her.

"Justins here. And I like him, he likes me. Everyone that knows us says we are the perfect couple... but Justin.. he..." she starts to lose her confidence in what she's saying. I move over to her and put my hand on hers and look her in the eyes. "Hey it's okay Iv, what's happened? I'll try and help if I can, it's okay. You just have to say it"

She takes a deep breath. "Justin told me he wants to have sex with me tonight. And my friends have all done it, most of them said it's nothing... but.. I just don't feel that way about us.. I don't want to yet." She says with a blush on her cheeks.

"Oh Ivy, it's okay! You don't have to have sex with him if you don't want to. There's no rush, just because your friends have done it. It has to feel right Iv, it has to be right for you, otherwise... well, it's not a nice experience if it's not... you have to want to do it or it doesn't roll like it's supposed to. Just because he says he wants to, doesn't mean you have to hunny. My first time was terrible, because I didn't wait, now I wish that I had.." I tell her trying to make her understand that if you aren't feeling in the mood, things don't 'slip and slide like they should', shall we say.

Been in that position before, feeling like the Sahara desert down there and Leo trying to go at it... it's just painful to be honest.

"Yeah I know, I just don't know how to tell him though.. I keep putting it off." She says with a shrug.