Chapter 20- Christmas

Yayyyy Clara's pov. Love reverting back to them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clara's POV (25th December)

Ahhhh! Christmas morning. It's 5:04 AM and I'm wide awake. Ever since having the kids in our own home, I wake up early as anything on Christmas morning. It's just too exciting watching the kids open their presents!

I roll over and look at my handome husband. I'll never get tired of looking at Scott. His outgrown stubble has always been an attractive feature on his beautiful face, but it's his hands that really do it for me.

They look slightly older than they used to and a little more worn, but knowing they're the hands that helped me through all my 5 pregnancies. Well 6 with our angel baby boy, James. Those hands held and looked after those babies and also have brought me pleasure like you wouldn't believe.

Scott's kept up his physique with all "the gang" with the gym sessions, when us girls have wine night.

That's the hardest thing about being a mum. Everything you knew to be you, changes. Even after each birth you still change and after the last 3 full pregnancies especially, I've noticed that my body hasn't bounced back nearly as well as it did with the first 2.

It's hard emotionally, but no one tells you that before you think about babies. Not that I regret a single one of them. It's just hard sometimes for me to see myself the way that Scott constantly tells me he sees me. He calls me sexy everyday and shows me too.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've not really let myself go just because I've had babies. No I worked to lose weight after each birth and I make sure I eat a balanced diet too, but I'm also not the same as I was. I've lost the majority of the baby weight from the twins now, thank god! But there's now stretchmarks and slightly sagging parts to my stomach and my breasts have to be held up unless I want them to slightly sag.

I've been told that my body has bounced back quite well considering how many babies I've had. A lot of the women I've seen who were slightly older when they gave birth, have found it nearly impossible to bounce back, even after their first baby. So I'm lucky in that respect.

I guess sometimes I let my insecurities about how I look these days, come out. It's just that Scott is still the most handsome man and being only 35, he's still very much in his prime. Scott reassures me though and I know that I wouldn't change a single one of my pregancies, just for the body I used to have.

As I lay there looking at Scott he huffs before saying, "babygirl. I know you're staring at my sexy self, now go back to sleep, the kids aren't awake yet" in a groggy husky voice, his eyes still closed.

I quietly laugh back, "yeah I know but you know that I can't sleep Christmas morning. How many Christmas' have we had together now? Don't you know that yet" Scott rolls over, opens his eyes and pulls me into his body arm over me as he strokes my naked back, looking me dead in the eye.

"We're now at 14 beautiful Christmas' spent together, I love you more each year that passes." And leans down to kiss me. Scott's hands pull me closer to him.

I hook my leg over the back of his thighs and pull him closer to me as our kiss gets more passionate. I slide my hands up his front and to the back of his neck and pull him forward urging him to move on top of me.

We don't have the luxury of all the time in the world with 7 kids, but we definitely find the time almost everyday for some kind of sex. Our time to connect. We both make an effort and it works for us and our marriage.

With how quickly and seriously our relationship started, me with Lily and him with Ivy and becoming pregnant with Jax, as well as hiding our relationship from the school.... well, us finding the time to connect is important for both of us. It just helps a damn lot more that he's my sexy hunk, and he loves the changes that our babies made to my body.