Chapter 44 - Delivery.

Lily's POV - (3rd October)

I'm am now so huge, I literally cannot get up off the sofa. It was a shock to find out there were twins in there, but also kind of not with how huge I've been since day 1. This is what nearly 37 weeks pregnant with twins looks like.

"Tom!! Can you help me please!" I call out to him. He comes rushing in.

"Are you okay? Are you going into labour? Are they coming?!" He panics. I laugh at him.

"No sexy, I just need help getting up to go to the toilet" I say laughing as his face drops. I giggle and put my hands out for him.

He's so excited now for them to come. We've been expecting it since last week. If they aren't here by this week, I'm being induced at the hospital, as there isn't enough room for both to grow any more the doctor said. Seems like there's plenty of room to me.

But these pains across my belly and the base of my spine have been getting worse the last couple of hours.

"Babe don't shout for me like that! I thought you were in labour!" He says looking appalled that I'd worry him like that. He helps me up and I lean up as much as I can, put my hand round his neck and pull him down to my height to kiss him. "I'm sorry Tommie, I didn't mean to get your hopes up"

He kisses me again and I walk to go to the toilet. Suddenly I've wet myself! "Shit!" I shout out.

"What is it now!" He says coming over to me. "I've just wet myself!" I say feeling mortified.

He bursts out laughing, "babe, you haven't wet yourself. That's your waters!" When I move back, so that I can see the floor again, I see that there's a whole load of water everywhere. Oh shit.

As I think that a pain contracts across my body. "Fuck" I say and hold my stomach.

"Quick let's get you to the hospital!" Tom moves me out to the car and jumps in, driving as fast as he can to the hospital. He gets on the phone through bluetooth to Gary.

"Hey dad, she's going into labour, please can you get the kids after school please" he pretty much shouts down the phone.

Within another 2 minutes, I feel that pain again. Bloody hell that hurts!

"Yeah no problem, good luck! And what time do they come out of school?" He asks Tommie.

"They've got another half an hour, they come out at 3, is that okay?" He says back.

"Yeah good luck! Ring me when the baby is here and I'll bring them to the hospital when your ready." I breath deeply.

"Yeah, thanks dad." He says before ending the call. "He's gunna be pissed we didn't tell them all that there's twins" he says with a laugh.

We get to the hospital and they get me into the maternity rooms. Tom takes off my dress for me and puts the hospital gown on me. Shit this is getting worse!

"I'm sorry Lily, but can you get up onto the bed for me, so that we can try and examine you, we need to see how far along you are." I nod.

"Tom can you take my knickers down please?" I ask him, as I finish with the last contraction.

He looks at me smirks and winks. "Fuck you right now Thomas! I'm about to push two babies from my, as you like to call it, "TIGHT PUSSY" and it's going to be ruined, so fuck off with your sexy smirk!" I shout to him as my next contraction comes along.

They put all the monitors on me and examine me. "You're already 5 cms dialiated, how long have you been feeling pain for Lily?" The doctor asks me.