Chapter 35 - Moods.

Lily's POV- (29th May)

I'm now just over 17 weeks pregnant and we are going on holiday to Portugal for a week. Gary said he would have the kids for us for the week, so that we could have a nice holiday on our own, but it's not fair to do that. If we are going away, abroad somewhere, it should be as a family.

So we've got these two super hyper kids now in the plane, non stop talking and asking questions. This is going to be intense. At least it's not going to be burning hot for the kids there this time of year. It'll be hot, but not scorching, not only for the kids, but I also don't think that I could cope with it being too hot.

Apparently I look more like 21 or 22 weeks than 17 weeks pregnant, but I have no idea what anyone wants me to do about it. Everyone keeps telling me about all this stuff that I'm supposed to be like or what's supposed to be happening, but when I say that "it's not what it is, so what do you want me to do about it", then there's no answer. I just feel people need to leave me alone for 10 minutes. This is my pregnancy and what's happening is happening, that's it!

I've been much snappier lately as well and completely bi polar with my moods and hormones. One minute I'm horny as hell and could jump Tom anywhere any time, the next he needs to keep away from me, then 10 minutes after that I'm crying to him telling him how sorry I am. Honestly I can't seem to keep it together for 5 minutes.

One thing that Tom is loving, is my boobs. I've gone up 2 cups sizes and by god can I tell, between my boobs and this belly I feel so front heavy it's a joke. The stretch marks are also showing, Tommie kisses them everyday and says he loves to see the proof that the baby's growing. My point was that my stomach was growing and that should be enough to know that the baby is growing just fine, the permanent marks aren't necessary, but he says he loves them.

I also had to go maternity clothes shopping 3 weeks ago as none of my clothes were fitting anymore. I've always had a good figure, so could always wear something slightly tighter.. that doesn't help for when you get unexpectedly pregnant though...

So with a new wardrobe, mood swings galore and being back comfortable at work again, things seem to be coming together.

Weve also had birthdays galore this month as well, it was Landons 37th birthday on the 5th. Then there was Harry's 20th birthday on the 6th, not that we saw him. It was Henry's 37th birthday on the 21st, so we saw him for the evening last week. 2 days ago it was James birthday and he is now the ripe old age of 38, so we will celebrate tonight. And today is our girlies birthday, Rose. Today she's 12. So weve had a month of just birthdays everywhere! Although it's still not as bad as September.

Living with Tom has been amazing. I might moan at him everyday and then cry about moaning later on, but I tell him everyday how much I love him and the kids and how sorry I am for being a moody bitch. He laughs everyday and tells me I might be moody, but I'm his kind of moody. I love the man so much and him making light of me being horrible half the day, is such a lovely thing for him to do.

How did I say no to marrying this man please?

The plane lands and the bouncing kids are waiting anxiously for the seatbelt sign. As soon as it pings they are trying to open their seatbelts, luckily Tom is on the end, so they can't escape. I grab our bags from above and then we make our way out of the plane and into the airport. We get out to the front once we've got our luggage and wait on everyone else to get here.

There's loads of us!

There's me, Tom, Jacob, Elenor, Clara, Scott, Ivy, Jax, Matt, Carter, Aiden,
Peyton, Kaylee, James, Katie, Henry, Logan, Carson, Scarlett, Henry, Rose, Skylar, Ashton, Sam, Rico and Theo.