Chapter 4 - Please.

Tom's Pov (7th September)

"Come on in, sit down Tom I'll put the kettle on. Tea?" Scott asks me.

"Yeah cheers Scott" as I walk over and sit down in the seat next to Clara, opposite Lily. Fuck she looks good. And I don't know why, but her holding that baby, just adds to the fascination. She's wearing a short skirt and tight t-shirt. She doesn't show everything off, but she shows enough to make me want to rip the rest of her clothes away. She knows how to keep a man's attention.

But it's more than that, I have a need to look after her. To protect her. I don't want any other man to look at her and think the thoughts that I have running through my head everytime I see her.

Although I know that she dresses up and tries to get my attention when I'm around. It's subtle, but it's there. I only noticed after her little performance a couple of years ago. But she knows it's as wrong as I do.

I still remember the night she told me that she wanted me and just how badly. Not only told me, I could see it in her eyes. The need.

I can't get it out of my head. I look over at Lily whilst Clara talks about the holiday she's been trying to plan for the last 3 years.

Everytime she's gotten close, she's also got pregnant at the same time, which pushes it back another year.

As I look at Lily I think about that night.

*2 years before hand- Lily's 18*

I'm out with my brother Alfie. Well his name is Alfred, but we call him Alfie or Alf because he hates his real name. Same as me.

Alf is dragging me out to this club because he says I should have time to get out and about again. My wife died 6 months ago and my brother is trying to get me to sleep with the sluttiest girl he can find. There have been a few, lets just call them.... "contenders". He's enjoying it far more than I am.

This is more his scene than it is mine. He's 5 years younger than me, so at 23 he's still okay to find and pick up girls here. At 28, I feel like a perve, it's only made worse by the fact that I know that some of these girls will be under the legal 18 age, with their fake IDs used to get in. I'm 10 years older than about 85 percent of the people in here.

This is not my scene anymore. I can tell you now, that there are NO contenders. "I'm gunna go and get another drink Alf" I tell him over the loud music and go to the bar to get another coke. I'm not drinking tonight, not that Alf knows that piece of information. I don't want to lose my head and get talked into anything.

Once I've been served, I make my way back to my brother who is scanning the club as he drinks.

"Look at her, jesus I'd take her in any position she would let me" he says whilst looking towards the entrance.

"You shouldn't talk about women like that you know Alfie" I tell him. I hate hearing the way my brother talks about these women.

"Thomas, Thomas, Thomas. The women who come here and dress like they do, like to be spoken to like that. Why do you think they keep coming back looking the way that they do?" He says as he lifts his eyebrow at me and carrys on looking in the direction he was before, clearly liking what he sees. I just shake my head.

I look over in the direction he's looking in and my eyes come into contact with the one person I do not need to see right now.

Lily.

She's in a copper brown, short strappy dress, with clingy material. It holds her body shape perfectly and my body immediately gets the message. I like what I see.