Chapter 10 - It's Not Your Fault.

Tom's Pov (18th September)

Fuck I'm hard as a rock right now. I'm actually proud of myself for being able to follow through with only teasing her, but I had to show her that she wasn't going to be in charge of me.

It doesn't work like that with me, I'm in control of what's going on in my life these days and that's the way I like it. I need to show her that this isn't a game, it's life and shit isn't always going to go her way.

God she felt so good though. And her moans and whimpers....

Jesus Christ! Why couldn't she be some awful brat, who demands left and right? At least then it wouldn't matter how good she looked, I'd be put off by the bad attitude quicker than anything.

But she's not. She's beautiful, sexy, clever, sarcastic, funny but also caring for the people she loves.

And thinking about this is not helping my hard on, at all. Or thinking about her being naked in the shower. My shower... my hand slips down into my jogging bottoms and boxers.

What the fuck has come of my life? Here I am in my own house, kids aren't here, beautiful woman naked in my bathroom and here I am in my kitchen jerking off...

I can't go upstairs though, that's just inviting her to push me again. And next time I won't tell her to stop. Nope, I need to stay clear of her.

Man, she's pretty much got me by the balls already... this isn't good!

Just thinking of her body, the way she pulled her dress off the night before, how she sat in my lap laying her back on my chest and moved her arse grinding on my dick. Her movements fluid and she was so sexy, even if she was completely out of it. It took everything in me not to take advantage of her state and have my way with her, but I couldn't do that to her.

I wasn't sure at the time if she realised it was me and not her boyfriend, but after today's fiasco, I know she knew what she was doing and who for too. She wants me and this just makes it so much harder to push her away. At least before I had the excuse that she was drunk. Both times. Now, I don't have any excuse for that sexy woman, who is currently in my shower...

I hear the growls I'm making in my throat as I pump harder and faster. Before I know it, I'm grabbing the tea towel and spurting out all I can give into it. Fucking hell. That girl drives me crazy.

I clean up and throw the tea towel in the bin. I'm not going to be using that again. I put my head in my hands, fuck I can't keep doing this shit. Thinking about her has become a daily thing for the last 18 months.

I've tried to not think about her, focus on someone else, but my mind always ends up running back to her again. I also tried the one night stand thing, like I used to do in my late teens and early 20s. All that made me want to do was call Lily up once I kicked the other girl out. She wasn't happy about leaving before the fun started, but I couldn't care less. 

I'm not letting another female in. No way. Not even casually. I can't do it.

Then I hear the keys in the lock and my two come screaming, running through the house. I bet dad's given me back 2 sugar filled kids.

"Daddy look what we got!" Jacob shouts running through the house. He finds me getting out the hoover and comes running straight over, Elenor hot on his trail. They have bird feed, which is going all over the house as they run. It's a good thing I have yet to hoover.

"Wow that's great! Did you feed the ducks and birds?" I ask and they both ramble on at me about a swan chasing another bird across the lake. They seem amsused by it.