37 - Dare Completed

Happy New Year my dear readers! Yayyy!! We have finally completed 2020 and entered 2021!!! Thank you so much for your love and patience for waiting for me to update this chapter!! My practicals are over and I managed it successfully and somehow completed it with much fun during viva!! Since my practicals (a big headache ) is over, I will be mostly able to update regularly. I wish all your wishes come true and always be happy with a bright smile on your face!!! Happy Reading :)

*******************************************************************************

PARTH POV:

"What do you want? ",I asked Jacqueline with my teeth clenched.

"I just asked you a very simple question ",she said, coming closer with a fake innocent face.

I don't know why I tolerated her for such a long time! I think I should put this to an end.

"If you think I am going to fuck you, then bury that thought deep under the ground because it's not going to happen! I have no interest in you ",I said sternly.

She looked a little shocked by my straight-forward words. But she composed herself by forming a smirk on her lips.

"Did you complete the dare? Did you sleep with Akansha? ",she asked with an evil smirk on her face. At that time, an idea popped out of my mind.

"Yes ",I replied to her. "What? ",she asked, a little appalled.

"I completed the dare. I slept with Akansha ",I said sternly. "Bu---but how di--",she stuttered.

Such a dumb!! The dare was I needed to sleep with Akansha. And I have slept with her for quite a lot of times. In the clear sense, I slept with her but nothing happened between us. Nothing happened like Jacqueline's thinking. I just tricked her with her own words.

"Proof? Where is the proof? ",she asked with a smirk. "I can even say that I fucked you now to everyone. You know what really happened here but the others don't. So, without proof, how can I believe you? I asked you to bring the proof before. Where is it? ",she asked.

"I shall bring it tomorrow. It's in my house. "

"I can't wait for tomorrow. I need the proof now ",she said sternly, clinging to me like a leech.

"Fine! Let's go ",I said, asking her to come with me. The faster I finish this off, the faster I can be away from her, the faster I can meet Akansha! I don't know what Kansha is thinking right now. I told her that I would come and meet her but now I had to take Jacqueline to my house to finish these stuffs. And after that I can be with her. I know that Akansha will surely not think much about it. Or will she?

'Are you going to tell her the truth?' , a voice in me asked.

No, not at all! How am I supposed to say that to her? I will just omit the reason and hide it. Even she has her own secrets about her family and that Sam! How can I forget the name which slipped out of her mouth that day? Never! Samuel Winston! He is a multimillionaire. His age is 23 now. A five year gap between him and her. He is currently working with his father Aiden Winston. His mother Mrs. Stella Winston is a famous fashion designer. He has a little sister too. All of their private life is hidden very, very well. They must be very powerful! To my utter sadness, Sam looks a little handsome....umm...maybe a little more handsome but not more than me!

Akansha must have met him as a dance partner. But now why are they not on speaking terms? It's very much clear to me that Akansha still cares for him deeper in her heart for some reason. She was even drunk talking about him. Her parents must have known Sam too well.