43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!

Hi my dear readers!!! Today is my birthday!! And I am glad that I could update a chapter on my special day!! 

Thank you for the love and support you have been giving me by reading and voting and commenting your thoughts. Thank you silent readers for taking your time and reading my book.

Happy Reading :)

**************************************************************************************

AKANSHA POV:

He entered the class with his bag hanging loosely on his shoulders. His eyes looked a little tired. His face is cold, and distant. There was no emotion on his face. But he looked handsome with his strong, dark aura. But if you see his inner personality, he is the straight opposite of his physical personality.

He scanned the class as if looking for someone for which I put my head inside my bag as if searching something inside my bag.

I then slowly looked up to see him staring at Erica who was sitting near his seat. There! Enjoy your new contest.

The whole class became silent waiting for his reaction.

His lips turned into a straight line. His jaw clenched staring at her.

"Who gave you the right to sit here? ",he asked, glaring at her.

"Parth ",she purred. "I shall entertain you. You won't feel irritated. You will enjoy my company for sure. I won't embarrass you like that slut did ",she flirted with him, insulting me at the same time.

She has no shame at all. The whole class can hear them speaking but she is not affected by it even for a tiny bit.

"I am giving you three seconds to stand up and get lost ",he said harshly.

"Parth ",she tried to convince him.

"Don't test my patience ",he gritted his teeth, clenching his fists.

She took her bag in a hurry and stood from the seat.

He then sat down on his seat looking at his watch. Erica walked towards my way.

"Get up bitch! It was all because of you. Just get up from my place ",she shouted, glaring at me.

Hearing her words, he turned back to see who it was.

The next moment, both of our eyes connected. A smirk formed on his lips. Why? Shit! I was staring at him. I then broke eye contact the next moment.

I then stood up from her as she kept bickering with me, with her big mouth. Why can't she be brave enough to direct her anger towards the right person?

I then slowly walked towards the seat beside him. Everyone expected him to shout at me for sitting next to him like he did with Erica. Even I expected his anger. But nothing sort of that thing happened. He was calm beside me.

'Just ignore him'. I then placed my bag down and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Why is Mr. John late today?

"Sorry for the delay ",Mr. John said as soon as he entered the classroom.

"I was a little late as I went to pick up the list in which your performance in the project is recorded ",he said the reason for his delay.

"Do you remember the Architectural Exhibition? It's being conducted exactly after two months in the United Arab Emirates. The good news is that this trip is taken as an educational trip. So, if any of you are interested in going, you can pay for the travel and other things and enjoy it there. And the stay period is extended from one week to two weeks. The exhibition will be conducted for three days. Other days, you are free to sightsee. And the one project that was selected by the panel of judges need not pay for their expenses. It's free for them as the college would sponsor them. So, let me first announce who the lucky pair is ",he said opening the list.